Do people in your country reject the love of their lives because she's not attractive enough...

do people in your country reject the love of their lives because she's not attractive enough, and then marry another woman for her body - only to live in misery forever, since there is no emotional or intellectual connection with the new woman? How do they cope with a life thrown away like this? surely they are wise enough in your country to choose love over lust

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-122520.png (672x950, 840.84K)

woah mama

would you pass up spending a lifetime with a woman who was your soulmate for that body? that's what I did in my country.

she broke me and I will spend the next 40 years married to her. as her looks decline she will have nothing to offer me. I've ruined my life because of tits and hips and ass

ΣΕΞ

What a story mark

I don't know, I'm unable to love

I rejected my first crush because she was a slut.

I regret it, because at my current age all women are whores.

if you hate her so much post her nudes here and go back to your old woman

AWOOGA AWOOGA MMMM BOOBA MMMM SXE SEXSEX SXES SEX BOIOIONG

I don't hate her. She's been a horrible wife, but the sex is great. She's let me down in so many ways, short of cheating on me she's proven herself a terrible partner. She uses sex to keep me from getting angry and depressed with her but even every day sex is not enough.

My old woman has been married to another man for a very long time and she is happy with him, as far as I know. I don't dare ask. I deserve to suffer for this decision and I hope she is happy

It's this an American issue or the human condition? That is basically what I am trying to find out

I know that feel, only I didn't have any particular problem with her looks, but I knew my friends and family would have. I didn't want to hear people constantly shitting on her, and me for being with her, so I ended it after about two weeks.

I haven't stopped regretting it for 10 years now

why can't you love?

yes they are. heart breaking

Today I saw a late 20s mother of two at mcdonald's wearing skirt shorter/top tighter than those in OP.
She talked to her husband on the phone a bit, then went back to stealing glances at guys around incl me, occasionally yelled at her two boys playing with happy meals.
I fantasized about railing her from behind while making her look at phone pictures of her sons. At the same time I felt disgusted thinking about what her marriage is like. The husband's prob the type that fucks prosts every other week.

That's an ugly story but it's real. What did you learn from this

I wouldn't know bro, last time I kissed a woman was 10 years ago

oh it's just random stuff your post made me remember, i don't draw any moral of the story from it,

Attached: 1646245644320.jpg (950x800, 150.93K)

I love her but but she keep having bad eating habit and her weight gain is unattractive to me and my sexual drive just went to near 0. I force myself to have sex with her. She's mostlikely going to drop me by the end of 2022 because I'm clearly uninterested with her body. I love the way she laugh and her ambition in life but I'm not having sex with someone who've reached level 1 obesity and in her way to reach the third level by her 30s. Last month I've tried to talk about her weight, cause beside me being sexually distant it's also her health at risk. She for the first time in 3 years became mad at me. She's going to kill herself in potatoes and cake like my mother and I can't do any about it. Just like my mother she rather take insulin over cutting the daily chocolate "they deserve".

>intellectual connection
>with a woman
Means you are stupid.