There are dogshits absolutely anywhere on the sidewalks of the town i live...

There are dogshits absolutely anywhere on the sidewalks of the town i live. People dont even bother to pick up their dog’s craps with a bag, no they let them rot in the public space waiting for someone step on it.

Im not that kind of guy that hate his own country but need to admit that we French people are so dirty at this point.

Does that happen in your country too ?

Attached: 567776B5-6D2F-41E5-A907-B23EDC7C16A1.jpg (1000x757, 1.36M)

Start putting those people in prison.
Look at Singapore.

yes, but i'm the one refusing to pick up my dog's poop

*doesn't pick up my dog's poop*
Not my problem.

>There are dogshits absolutely anywhere on the sidewalks of the town i live.
Consider yourself lucky, in my city the shits you have to watch out for are not only the deed of dogs, but also of their masters

Yes America's cities have dogshit all over the sidewalk and grass. It's cleaner and safer to walk on the street

In many cities here for the last few years it's mandatory to register your dog's DNA in a municipal data base. If dog poo is found in the street, a DNA test is done so a ticket is sent to the owner of the dog. I think it's pretty based, and the system seems to be working well.

Kill the dogs

The mayor of my own town has installed special bins for dogshit and cig butts and no one uses them. Its pathetic, really.

kill 70 iq brown goatfuckers

It's mostly okay here but I live in a middle-class area.
I've occasionally picked up another dogs shit just in case the neighbours think it was me, which is a big social faux pau.

Yes and it makes me feel uncomfortable walking my dog because everyone probably thinks I'm one of those douchebags. I even got in trouble for walking past someone's house because she thought I was the one who lets his dog shit in front of her gate without picking it up all the time

Yes. Cant walk on any green sidewalk part. Its so stupid how this became normalized. We really need to put huge fines on these faggots. Every person who doesnt clean up needs to be shat in his garden

In São Paulo the vast majority collects the dog's poop. In fact today it is very rare to see coconuts on the street, about 15 years ago it was VERY COMMON.

The worst is Belgium

Remember seeing dog poo on the floor in their tube wtf

I just moved to a poor part of my town and the people here don't pick up their dog droppings. Every time I get groceries I can count 5+ fresh dogshits. When the snow melts it will reveal thousands of them, it will be apocalyptic.

I used to think this is a problem only here but it turns out dogfags are the same disgusting sociopathic unhygienic pieces of subhuman shit pretty much everywhere. Seriously, dogs should just be outlawed in urban areas altogether. What's even the point of them? Most of their owners don't even have any empathy for the animal itself because they get large dogs and keep them in shitty tiny apartments.

>sidewalks
That's the problem. If you didn't have a sidewalk dogs wouldn't be shitting on it.

>Most of their owners don't even have any empathy for the animal itself because they get large dogs and keep them in shitty tiny apartments.
this. thankfully my dog is lazy as shit so she doesn't care

Yes when I visited France there was dog poop everywhere

And now theres so much snow on sidewalks that new chocolate mousse surprises will pop up regularly until summer.