You chuckle-fucks lied to me. You told me the entire world hated the US but it seems like you guys actually like us...

You chuckle-fucks lied to me. You told me the entire world hated the US but it seems like you guys actually like us. Why the bullying?

Attached: World and burgers.png (1532x859, 70.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AvDNzw46ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>France has the highest percent of people who view America as hardworking
Kek explain this Pierre?

>The Italians and Germans like us the most overall
Strange.

And for whatever reason the Japs think we're the least hardworking. Even the Chinese think we're more hardworking.

Attached: 1307646543001.png (382x417, 243.12K)

The french work 20 hours a week, it doesn't surprise me

>Implying this is a bad thing
Anyone who says the French are lazy or bad people for preferring to live rather than work most of their day is a drone.

Attached: france-map-with-flag-outline-of-a-state-with-a-national-flag-white-background-vector-2EAGNR1.jpg (1155x1390, 59.92K)

When Japan was the big economic ""rival"" for the US instead of China back in the 80s, a major argument for why America was about to be surpassed (from people on both sides) was "Americans are lazy and their schools graduate a bunch of lawyers, while Japanese are hardworking and their schools graduate a bunch of engineers."
I think it was the founder of Sony that wrote something like that in his autobiography. In any case, this is how most people tended to compare Japan and the United States and it's still there 30 years later

>France has the highest percent of people who view America as hardworking
EVERYONE is hardworking relative to us

>The french work 20 hours a week
Except when we're on vacation. Or on strike. Which is like every other week.

>US, Germnay, UK, and France forces Japanese to value their currency appropriately as to avoid a devaluation race
>Japanese goods are no longer price competitive
>The Japanese economy collapses overnight
funny how that works

>You told me the entire world hated the US
Posted it more times I can remember:
You are morons, but likeable morons. So we like you.

based.

You may be an expansionist globohomo empire, and many of your actions in the Middle East and Latin America are indefensible, but at least in Europe you don't interfere in local politics of your vassals if they give you military bases on their territory. Which said vassals are more than happy to provide because your bases scare off angry wild monkeys beyond their borders.

Attached: 1646049258511.png (349x307, 204.9K)

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=1AvDNzw46ZE

>t it seems like you guys actually like us
Like? No.
Love and adore? Yes.

Attached: 1604433210963.png (682x642, 168.47K)

>not hard workers
Japs are fucking retards

Attached: 1E5DCC28-99E0-48B9-B81F-E987A208A408.jpg (960x684, 89.47K)

I love how we might be one of the most tolerant societies in the history of humanity and yet everyone still calls us racist

i'll have you know that my mom thinks i am very smart

This, which is it, hypertolerant globohomo empire or intolerant fascist regime?

I hate how this is the only adaptation of batroc we are ever going to get, and that gwenpool batroc and gwenpool in general is doomed to obscurity

Attached: 89DA7301-FACC-4DB4-A6DD-F0BA7B999BD2.jpg (655x459, 34.35K)

They asked old people, retard. Median age in France is like 40. These guys are disconnected with reality. Average zoomer/late millenali hates your guts.

Why exactly are you so eager to let us know you hate us?

Makes sense. My dad went to France in the 80s and remembers kids trying to talk to him about they love Metallica in broken English. If he went now I bet he’d at best be ignored.

>Average zoomer/late millenali hates your guts.
Kek bullshit. Worldwide Zoomers and millennials are obsessed with America and copying American trends. Hence why you all went out and kneeled when Floyd OD on fentanyl

Gay

These are all western allies except for china?

The Chinese probably don't care and the girls love foreign white guys anyways so maybe that's why.

Attached: Train.jpg (640x540, 97K)

Cope. You consume our media like crazy.