What the FUCK happens in Andorra...

What the FUCK happens in Andorra? It's not even the smallest state in Europe yet I don't remember the last time I heard about it here compared to Liechtenstein or even Monaco. All I know are espadrilles and mountains.

Attached: Flag_of_Andorra.svg.png (243x170, 8.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Skossyreff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a resort for american moms to get blacked

what happens in delaware, nobody knows

actually...you're right...we do not know...

Attached: a1a.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

looks like a mountains third world run by the french president and spanish kang or pm

Youtuber refugees live there.

Cheap cigarettes and gas

I would die for Andorra... la mare pàtria...

>delaware

I do know they don't have a sales tax, I looked it up once and registered my 3DS there so I didn't pay VAT on games.

i got my gameboy there.. (from a family member that went there)

This.

Thinking about going live there for 6 months in order to pay less taxes.

>run by the french president and spanish kang or pm
It's a Spanish bishop (Bishop of Urgell). They both are co-princes, and only for as long as they are in office.
So the rulers of Andorra are elected by the French population for one and designated by the Catholic Church for the other.

Basically they do all the shit that Spain is unable to do correctly, taxes, colleges and that stuff.

I bought the console in Hong Kong where it was the cheapest and registered it in Delaware which has no sales tax.
I never even went there, the console just asks for a postal code. So I looked up the address of the courthouse in Wilmington (first thing that crossed my mind) and entered it. I paid all my games 20% cheaper for years.

Only country on earth with Catalan as it's official language

Funny trivia: Andorra was at war with Germany for 20 years without anyone noticing.
That is because, when WWI broke out and Germany declared war on France, Andorra declared war on Germany (seeing that they're ruled by the French president).
But, when the peace treaty was signed, everyone forgot to include Andorra. It still was at war with Germany.
And it was only realized when war broke out again in 1939, when Andorra declared war on Germany again. Only to realize they already were at war.

Home...

That's a very anachronistic way to rule, looks medieval save for the president part.

how's preparing for BBC (big belarussian cock)?

elrubius is it you?

>That's a very anachronistic way to rule
Yes, but it is very old - decided in 1278, imagine that.

>save for the president part
Originally it was the Count of Foix, then it passed on to the King of Navarre, then to the King of France when it fused with Navarre, then to the French president after the revolution.

I just noticed that the Andorran flag is a combination of the spanish and the french flag

VGH I kneel

Attached: pr.png (714x692, 962.41K)

Funny state, it's like an actual throwback to the old Europe like San Marino, tourists must love these peculiar exceptions on this continent.

no I am preparing Molotov cocktails
who?

These are the "rulers", it actually has a democratically elected government that does all the actual work, so it's a parlamentary monarchy like the UK

sta bandera fue instituida en 1866 agregando la franja azul a la preexistente bicolor creada en 1806 sobre la base de los colores del condado de Foix.1 Durante el reinado de Borís I en 1934, las franjas vieron modificado su orden y pasaron a ser horizontales, estampándose en la central una corona dorada.
based

There's an interesting story about a russian guy that managed to scam people into making him the king of Andorra until the spanish police had to intervene.
Pretty based guy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Skossyreff

Cute, like Greenland, Jersey and their small dozen members of parliament.