Is this really all there is to life bros?

Is this really all there is to life bros?

Attached: 1646236808917.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

in grim northren countries yes

no
music is all there is to life
as long as you have music, you have happiness

Attached: 9A9F1941-1710-4D8C-A901-4A5ECFFC2796.png (1054x526, 71.43K)

No there's more to life than making tiktok videos.

notice how he didn't mention having gf or ze sex

That's pretty much my life, only there's a lot more drinking involved.

Dude should have gone to the gym instead, might have gotten some bitches on his dick

Basically yes. Don't fall for investment schemes like buying a house if there's speculative value associated to it.
You'll work for banks.
Take as much advance and competencies in your line of work and change company every 2-3 years.

You'll be in upper management and work is kinda pleasant because you're above other people and the higher you're up in the pyramid the less you actually work.

Save 1-1,5k a month and take a year of break every 3 years and go live in some Carribbean or sea high purchasing power country.

It's actually quite nice once you know the details.

>got the degree
what, you mean to say useless philosophy classes didnt teach him the meaning of life? woah

why people complain about this? I honestly think its comfy as fuck. Other than having to work life is good shitposting all day

I wish I could just chill all day and I didn't look ugly and my personality wasn't a gnarled mess

It was comfy as a fuck for a while, but after10 years it just feels so pointless now.

he found a job so it's not philosophy degree

how old are you user? I can see how this lifestyle would eventually get tiresome, but for now i don't mind it much. I don't feel lonely too much so it's ok to me.

No, there's more. Go to that Swedish museum with the Viking ship. Look at it from all sides: consider the effort to build/sail it and beauty that it displays.

me having an existential crisis staring at the oven waiting for ranepullat to be ready

Attached: ranepullat.jpg (960x1280, 169.88K)

Nobody can happy with a wrinkled shirt. Go fix that, son.

31. It wasn't until about a year ago when it hit me it was pointless, before then I'd happily work during the day, shitpost at night and then get blind drunk all weekend. I still do the same but when I look back on the short term I feel no satisfaction from it

I guess it depends on your field and job, some jobs are comfy and some are cutthroat competitive with no room for fucking up.
I legit don't see anybody in software development past 35 unless they're management, most people burn the fuck out after 7 years max.

Dude looks like the Nostalgia Critic

Wow literally me, except I don't have a degree, a car and I'm unemployed

stop complaining goyim, know your place.

True, I work in an engineering sector where very little has changed in decades, and that's unlikely to change any time soon, if ever. My line manager has been doing the same job for 45 years now and that could easily be me.

grim, but in all honestly what other choice is there? Even if i'm aware of that, I don't see any other realistic outcomes. I'll be in the same boat when I hit 31.

what other choice is there?
I'm emmigrating to Australia at the end of the year. It could end up being a stupid idea and I'm abandoning a stable and well paid career but I'm pretty sure if I stay here forever I'd just end up an hero'ing by the time I'm 40.

I envy traditional engineering where everything already has standards and the laws of physics don't change on a whim. Sometimes I wish I'd pursued EE with my degree instead of hopping to the codemonkey sector.

i wish you best of luck. Sometimes change of scenery is all you need. And sometimes it makes no difference. Only 1 way to know

Attached: horses.jpg (1280x853, 127.38K)

>Don't fall for investment schemes like buying a house if there's speculative value associated to it.
Every investment has a speculative value. That's why it's called an investment. You'd be an idiot to let your money rot in savings and not invest.

We used to have things like God, family, identity and heritage to give us meaning but they destroyed all of that.

This is what happens when you become an IT fag and have 0 social interactions throughout your job. Many such cases!

What do I so guys, I am 24 and haven't done a thing since I finished school 8 years ago, no job I applied for took me, I started studying because I had nothing else and failed, I again signed up to study in a different place, I don't really care for the subject and I'd rather just work but I am afraid I will waste even more time if I end up finding nothing, but as things are right now, I am miserable

Its has it's upsides true, some of the standards we follow were originally writting in the 70's and are basically the same documents now just with some slight ammendments. But at the same time my engineering field is a dying one and isn't transferrable to anything else. Coding might be much more cut throat jobs are much more widely available.
Thanks, I'm hoping a fresh start will get me out of this ditch