Tell me about your cunts armed forces

Tell me about your cunts armed forces

is it any good? what equipment, etc

Attached: BHJugos.jpg (472x308, 77.18K)

We have only ever had one battle. It was against Texas, and we won.

Attached: Yelllow.png (738x544, 337.82K)

it isn't, shit equipments, doctrine is to lose and guerilla from there

yes they're based
they have me

Yes they can raze through Europe in 10 days your armies are a joke anyways

as for my own cunt, the "Federal Army" as its called is basically just a army, with a air force thats a extension of the army. It good good homemade weapons (Steyr, glock) but its vehicles are often kinda old, but we got Leopard tanks. Air force is being modernized so i cant really tell, but it includes Hercules transporters, Bell Kiowa, Blackhwak, Saab, Eurofighters

civil war national guard or something i guess?

>doctrine is to lose and guerilla from there
why that? youre a island archepelago, probably can be well defended with such a load of islands

Attached: BHbell.jpg (900x575, 115.36K)

heh..

Attached: leopard_2hel.jpg (1136x720, 116.36K)

whats the point of having a good army when some fat fuck leader can press a button and turn your cunt into dust

Attached: 2153EA50-B92D-44E3-A4FC-D77433586A1F.jpg (958x960, 127.11K)

To clarify, I’m assuming a Hellenoturkic alliance

Qatar is the Switzerland of the middle east.

The fact that same fat fuck leader isn't pressing a button and instead waging a land war, mostly.

Sounds a lot like Putin's assumptions concerning Russian-Ukrainian unity

Do russians live rent free in finns head or what? You had 30 years to join nato if you’re so scared shitless of them tbhdesu.

soon it will be better

Attached: 3231112323.gif (445x250, 3.08M)

They're alright for our region.

Attached: file.png (1150x766, 1.15M)

better than the broomstick memes
worse than it should be for its budget

Attached: System-Panzergrenadier-–-Taktische-Kriegstauglichkeit-erreicht_Marco-Dorow_Bundeswehr-e1615898021570.jpg (1790x1122, 364.99K)

honestly i have no idea, on one hand they clearly very well equiped with both top of the line americna, russian and french equipment, we even have drones now
but as for shit like quality officer corps and good generals and unit cohesion i have no idea since we havent seen our Sisi-era military in action much

>Do russians live rent free in finns head or what?
100%, you might as well be asking this about kurds and turks.
>You had 30 years to join nato if you’re so scared shitless of them tbhdesu.
I wish we had and I hope we will now.

they need to get rid of the berets they are ungerman

We are actively killing kurds every single day for the last 40 years though? There hasn’t been a conflict between you and russians for more than a century.

no, berets are cool for showing which branch of service you belong to
also there's still the simple cap besides the beret anyway

Attached: 30292039hi.jpg (800x1036, 213.69K)

IAF has two major goals, the first is to resist a Chinese invasion over the Himalayas, that means mountainous warfare with limited supply lines, and smaller army sizes.

The second is to invade Pakistan and make the surrender as quick as possible. How this is achieved is the Indian military doctrine that calls for "Cold Start". Basically, the goal of the Indian armed forces is to move in such a way that Pakistan is split into two and thus the Northern half is cut off from the Southern half that has a coastline. Then, the IA plans to conduct a siege on Islamabad and Lahore (60 and 98km from the Indian border) and then force a capitulation.