/Udmurt/ & /Çövaş/. Perepeč Edition

This thread is Officially Neutral in regards to the Russo-Ukrainian War.

Attached: Perepeč.jpg (850x478, 170.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTG_gdn1RiM
youtube.com/watch?v=d5lspRljmOw
youtu.be/gRzmzCedFUY
youtu.be/HkkhBVTd0lM?list=RDTTG_gdn1RiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Çövaş Ser.png (220x249, 46.69K)

Attached: Udmurt Kun.png (549x760, 33.45K)

Attached: Sora.jpg (800x533, 271.81K)

Hello my frens

Attached: 1633976552737.jpg (865x1024, 156.89K)

Hello fren! How's Udmurtia/Chuvashia?

Attached: Allotropa virgata & Hemitomes congestum.png (800x1600, 1.89M)

Attached: Yan.jpg (1280x720, 141.17K)

Attached: Australo-Hungarian Empire.png (2160x1440, 96.86K)

I am OBSESSED with Udmurt folk singing and dancing. I have seen this ensemble live twice and cried. I want to spend days in Udmurtia just listening to their songs. It's so different from anything else in this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTG_gdn1RiM

My favourite music is Mari personally but I love Udmurt and Chuvash Music too. My jolly song I go to war listening to. youtube.com/watch?v=d5lspRljmOw

When you see them dance the stomping echoes through the ground. I imagine dancing with that smooth hypnotic music would be like a trance.

youtu.be/gRzmzCedFUY

I don't know, I'm Tatar. I've been only once in Cheboksary 15+ years ago during the river cruise and once in Izhevsk visiting my relatives, but it was in the end of 90-s I think.

Ah, how's Tatarstan? How's the Tatar user who doesn't like Russianism, he seems down and out every time he visits here.

Really? Just seems like nice folk music to me.

It sounds more boring from speakers, but I remember the songs and dances from real life and it was great. The combination of repetitive droning with cheerful major chords felt like some really good experimental electro but real, warm and connected to the centuries past us.

youtu.be/HkkhBVTd0lM?list=RDTTG_gdn1RiM

I actually feel really emotional about this now, it was the best music I've ever heard live but I will never visit Udmurtia to dance with them and they will probably never visit us again, fuck their shitty oppressive government and this shitty world, I will never feel that joy again. Only bland memories and sadness are left to me

Who says you can't visit Udmurtia?

>how's Tatarstan?
Still struck by metastases of russianism and mortally ill.

Ah, I think Tatarstan will get better soon.

Money and monke

Rumour has it, Putin is mortally ill and is accelerating his plans mean't for the future, this isn't permanent.