/brit/

The Vixen edition

Attached: 1646223821014.jpg (1200x1200, 195.37K)

bbw bird on the chase rn

first for poo

bit early init

>bbw
no such thing

The Russians should shoot down the Ukrainian choppers headed for the peace talk negotiations

drugs drugs drugs

I liked her leeks joke

poo willy

ktilm

asian lady in the flat next door is CONSTANTLY ordering deliveroo, i thought chinks could cook

Attached: 1643563059799.png (1021x649, 104.24K)

>builds a telescope
>discovers the first new planet since antiquity
>immediately names it a not very subtle shortening of "your anus"
william herschel was an absolute madman

just look at that wry smile, he knows he got away with it

Attached: tdih-william-herschel-discovers-uranus-gettyimages-463908781.jpg (1200x675, 328.6K)

good evening i hate women

good post

mad how there are britishers who cant swim mate you live on an island

bladees in scotland

pidgin is cool i reckon

the best island in the world
where the fuck would i need to swim to?

vgh plymovth...

Attached: Devonport.jpg (640x330, 83.35K)

wanking

he wanted to call it george's star
imagine if there was an entire planet named after a british king, the ultimate dab on continentals, what could have been....

it's only poor black people, asians and travellers though.

dunno what if you fell in the ocean or a river or summat

It is the only planet to be named after a Greek god rather than a Roman one

we have boats lmao

So what happens when Russia successfully take Kiev? It seems inevitable given that Russia have a much larger military and no-one else is sending troops to Ukraine. Will the sanctions also affect Ukrainians, who have officially become a part of Russia?

ktim

I'm a niggerfaggot

they are going to establish a puppet goverment

ktim

Rihanna got called out for being late to the Dior fashion show and her reaction was everything

It's pronounced "urine-us", not "your-anus"

rnige

gf just asked me to split her right down the dniepr

Rihanna got called out for being late to the Dior fashion show and her reaction was everything

ur-wrong-us

Any Forums is shit now. slow and humourless

I love this big thing that they make out the Vixen to be incredibly attractive when in reality she's a fat munter.

At bossmans chicken shop picking up a 5 piece strip meal

Can I say the n word on here since I'm black? Or will janny still throw a fit?

odd thing to love

This is a hate crime

highly recommend the custard tarts from the Kowloon Restaurant bakery in chinatown, cooor those were good

Attached: 1604482064134.jpg (567x450, 51.22K)

Don't remember those towers, are they new?

caelus would have been a much cooler name than uranus

sounds like frying chicken when birds piss

Anyone who considers music to be one of their primary interests despite not playing an instrument is insufferable.

custard farts

that's exactly what he wanted you to think

Is there still lard on all the streets?

Ktim

fucks sake forgot to use my coupon for a free tart when i went to the kfc

given up on life. not got out of bed yet today. going to get up, go to tesco, buy some booze and go back to bed

nigger here
go ahead cracka
you aight whiteboy

cozza this ?

why aren't the west helping putin overthrow the ukrainian nazis?

This, probably: And then there will be a years-long insurgency and the West will forget about Ukraine

Dunno just guessing really

I didn't notice any

might go on a journey to pick up a curry but i have covid lel

Any Forums is weird to me
on a board like Any Forums or Any Forums you can at least sort of get a full cross section because there just aren't that many movies, shows or video games
on the other hand, there's a lot of music out there, yet Any Forums is hyperfocused on a few specific niches and is basically a hivemind as far as i can tell because general music discussion with lots of varying tastes would just be individual blogposting for the most part
i presume /lit/ is a lot like Any Forums for the same reasons, but i haven't lurked there

always was shit

190 has been here for nearly 24 hours now

How do gays reproduce?

Argentina supported Russia over Ukraine prior to this bad pr invasion, shows how ugly and hollow the argie claim to the Falklands really is

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-172529_Chrome.jpg (1438x1918, 263.44K)

Any Forums punched above its weight in the early 2010s, so much stuff was either started or popularised on there
wonder what went so wrong

noncery

used to be a bit more diverse and there was general fun/ interesting shitposting. now there is nothing to recommend it

UN general assembly just held a vote on whether to demand Russia withdraws from Ukraine.
140 nations voted yes.
China abstained.
Only Russia, Belarus, North Korea, Syria, and Eritrea voted no.

any arctic monkeys man in

it's weird how the board is a handful of fast moving generals and then dozens of threads that barely get more than 20 replies

They won't annex it (yet). They will install a pro Russian government, who will probably later hold a referendum on joining Russia when most of the pro European population have left Ukraine. The west will respond by ramping up NATO presence along the border of Ukraine and Russia

the un is fucking useless

Because the government of Ukraine aren't actually Nazis

saw them in 2006

The bottom line is that discussing music and literature is just not that interesting.

the people have spoken