Why is Spain a giant desert?

Why is Spain a giant desert?

Attached: 435b54dda4acaa563ca2f0ab54b37467.jpg (960x960, 227.69K)

We noble Umayyads feel more comfortable living between sand.

No, Spain is not a desert. The only desert that Spain has is in Almería. All that yellow stuff that you see on the satellite map is not a desert, it is a semi-arid steppe, that is, cultivable, and it only represents 45% of the country. Spain has many intermediate elevations full of vegetation, in fact it is the second country in Europe with the highest average altitude without counting the microstates. Anyway, it is one of the countries with the highest proportion of forest area in Europe despite all the memes, a truly biodiverse country.

Kys Muttxican

Attached: forestal ereas europe.jpg (1200x1009, 92.31K)

Why are you raging? It was just a question.

This is where I live. Now post your, beaner.

Attached: IMG_20211212_134335.jpg (4096x2304, 1.44M)

They are honorary Saharans

why peepee make poopoo

You should tripfag as "The Mad Spaniard".

I know you're that Chicano obsessed. You can't go a day without making a thread mentioning Spain. If Mexico is so good, why don't you go back?

Attached: chicanoid.jpg (2200x1504, 831.9K)

holy shit dude calm down he was just asking a question

>Why are you raging?
butthurt faggots, for some reason

It's a desert full of camel riding sand people wearing oriental silks and shrouds

>they introduced more than 4000 words to the vernacular Latin of the Iberian Peninsula
>they revitalized the Iberian cities after Roman collapse
>they built the first sewage system in medieval Europe
>they invented the irrigation system of ditches maintained by the neighborhood that is still used today
>they invented the qanads (underground canals) and the Ferris wheel
>introduced bananas, lemon trees, oranges from Seville, sugar cane, cotton, rice, aubergines, watermelon, spinach and grapefruit in Europe
>Abbas Ibn Firnas invented the parachute in Córdoba in the 9th century
>they invented nougat, marzipan and almost all the sweets made from almonds and honey
>began the literary tradition of naming swords and horses
>invented short story literature, based on the Arabic genre Adab
>the first Castilian prose of the Infante Don Juan Manuel is based on Arab stories
>many classical works reached Western Europe translated by Arabs, thanks to the Abbasid Caliphate of Baghdad which promoted the translation of books with commentary in the 8th century for example Aristotle's metaphysics
>two of the most important philosophers, mathematicians and astronomers whoof the Middle Ages, Avempace and Averroes were peninsular Arabs
>Avicenna (Persian-Abbasid philosopher) formulated the "I think, therefore I am" before what Descartes, in his metaphor of the floating man
>built the first paper mill in Europe, in Xàtiva in the 11th century while Europeans slaughtered lambs to make scrolls out of their skins
>created the universal number system and algebra
>created glazed ceramics, that is, the first waterproof ceramics
>they invented tiles
>They created Mudejar art, which the Christians liked so much that they reproduced it in America, for example in the church of San Francisco de Quito

What have the Mexicans done apart from selling drugs?

Attached: Chad arab.jpg (748x748, 102.39K)

Sure, this is my desert. Now show me the beautiful scenery of Bongland

Attached: IMG_20211212_133034.jpg (4096x2304, 2.35M)

>Why is Spain a giant desert?
Because it's an arab country, and arab = desert.

It makes the first and last 10 hours of every road trip to europe pretty remarkable, just pure yellow, some might call it soulful (like me) and some might call if fucking boring, personal preference really

Attached: sunset jak.png (474x377, 256.26K)

Attached: Gondor.jpg (612x408, 42.73K)

Go to hell monkey. Let me know when you can walk out on your unpaved street at two in the morning without being kidnapped and butchered for a baboon you call a countryman.

Ooh, you're nafri. Now I understand why you're butthurt.

Rate my desert Any Forums

Attached: IMG_20220301_144353.jpg (4096x2304, 3.12M)

>gondor
Did you mean Mordor

Portubros, are Spaniards usually like they are ITT?

Wow, so lush.

Attached: 234.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Our desert is better

Attached: curve-road-through-valley-of-fire-nevada-bruce-beck.jpg (900x600, 118.54K)

No that guy is just a retarded schizo, in my personal experience they're just like Italians, friendly loud meds.
Any Forums attracts the mentally ill

Sorry, is this Spain or Wales?

KYS FAT

This is Ribadeo, 30 kilometers from where I live.

I wish I could drive through the american desert (the southwest?), I've driven through La Mancha and it was lovely.

Whoa, Spain has GRASS?!

Looks like the perfect place to breed the Visigoth gf

why peepee make poopoo tho?

Kys Chicano

peepee no make poopoo, peepee make pee no poo

These daily threads are supposed to be the spanish-latino version of our portuguese-brazilian schizo threads. They are vanilla child play compared to our threads.