What is wrong with them?

I have moved from southern europe to get away from the loud and passive agressive people, here they are loud and passive agressive but in a more trashy way. They do not fit the "semi-autistic northern european" meme at all.

Attached: brits.jpg (640x320, 31.75K)

>They do not fit the "semi-autistic northern european" meme at all.
who fooled you in to thinking we were like that?

anglos are their own thing desu

The memes about "autistic northern europeans" etc.

If anything you are even worse than southern europeans in many ways. One thing different is that you pretend to look for a fight more than southern europeans, the 2 times I gave them the fight they were looking for they called the cops to cry about it. Yikes.

*poos in my hand and lobs it at you*

No joke. There is a unique toxicity about them that I did not find in my country of origin.

Its a german stereotype. Idk what made you think british people were like that.

Actually the stereotypes I heard about were about scandinavians and falsely conflated them into brits as well because southern europeans are pretty much the same stereotypically so Ive done the same stereotyping for northern europe as well. I had relatives living here so I came to give it a try, big mistake. If scandinavians trully fit the stereotype they need to do another viking invasion and cleanse the whole place.

Then you made the mistake of thinking scandis who wont approach you less than 5 meters and brits were the same.

Why do you want to live with autistic people?
It's hell.
You will feel extremely lonely and be unable to build any kind of social life at all.

scandis are normies

you have no idea what autism is anyway, ahmed

You just can't handle the banter mate

Somewhat correct, I thought that brits would be a less extreme version of what you describe. The are arguably a more extreme version of southern europeans, same loudness and passive agressiveness but more trashy.

No I really cant. I will have to leave this place soon because next time I bloody a brit for his "banter" ill probably end up in jail. ill go to scandinavia I guess and try to learn laguange. Half of you brits are more swarthy than me anyways.

>One thing different is that you pretend to look for a fight more than southern europeans
To be clear I dont mean that southern europeans get physical at all. I mean that while in southern europe (at least in my country) physical fights are out of the question, brits will pretend they are not out of the question for them (and cry to the cops about it when it goes further than pretense).

You sound like a little bitch

Stupid /brit/ homo

brits aren't nords

Autists larping about getting into fights is truly truly pathetic

'My dad works for Nintendo' tier

See what I mean? If this was in person this guy would be shouting insults at me and probably try to get in my face. The moment I would beat him up he would cry to the nearest store to call the police.

We never had any comparison to high elf swede. You're a dumb Italian cunt

Attached: 1635469493084.jpg (1500x1500, 259.19K)

But I did get into fights. One was a chav drug addict who scrammed the moment police came, the other was the one who initiated the fight so he wasnt so keen to give his personal info to the police and so the police has recorded me as the victim without many questions. Next time I wont be so lucky Im afraid.

both cases were dumb enough to call the police themselves too lol

I believe you (I really do not)

ooh, you're hard

Not my problem
No to be fair you had the whole good manered tea drinkers (which might be an upper class stereotype Im not sure) and countryside "good natured hobbit" stereotype but these are the absolute minority from my experience in the town I live in.