THE GR8 DEB8

Which one would you pick for your country if you had to?
They will be randomly picked from random locations in their home country(s).
95% of migrants will be males, 4% women and 1% children.
Not picking is not an option.
They will be picked randomly if you fail to pick.
YOU MUST TAKE THEM IN!

10 million Arab migrants
10 million Jewish migrants
10 million (sub-saharan) African migrants
10 million Brazilian migrants
10 million Chinese migrants
10 million Indian migrants

Attached: JtdscKa-compressed-width-6000px-cropped-gigapixel.jpg (6000x4501, 2.89M)

jewish

Chinese
they make good food work hard and are friendly and nice, and will definitely appreciate it. They won't steal either.

1.67 million of each race

>work hard and are friendly and nice
t. xie xue

I hate these 2 groups of people but I have to admit they're better than all the others.
1 Chinese
2 Jewish

All the others should not come here.

10 GORILLION BRAZILLIAN TRANNIES

10 million Jewish migrants

We already are a city of 10 million Chinese migrants

10 million Jews please, that's a whole lot of mossad milkers.

Attached: look at those boo.png (492x328, 6.25K)

Chinese for sure. They'll boost the GDP and the influx of BWC loving girls will make roasties seethe

I'd flip a coin to decide between Jewish and Chinese

Chinese qts of course

Attached: ayxwqby_460s.jpg (440x338, 23.19K)

Obviously the jews

remember only 450k of the migrants are female

> Jews, probably top choice. They're the most likely to be middle class and somewhat similar to our culture.
> Brazil comes in second. The problem is like 10% of them would be favelados, and that many poor people all at once would destabilize the country. But they share some religious cultural similarities with us.
> Arabs, third place, the problem is that choosing at random, many would likely be poor and backward, and change the religious and cultural demographics of the country.
> Indian, fourth place, too many of them would be poor and many are scammers, they'd completely change the demographics of the country. But they already seem to do fine in Anglo countries
> African, they would mostly be extremely poor, have no useful skills for our climate and econmy, change demographic
> Chinese, they would change the countries demographic, make us second class citizens, and betray our country to the homeland.

Canada's immigrant policy sucks while America's is decent
Indians in America are high-income, safe and an educated high class while yours are middle-to-low class wannabe gangster Sikhs

Attached: 1635568077391.jpg (1000x1000, 97.32K)

Can you please answer OP's question instead of making witty remarks?

10m Jews would make your country most powerful overnight

>most powerful

For whom?

I'm replying to a post that's answering OP's post
Just like you are
another reply

Attached: Lolz_cnn.jpg (512x384, 150.08K)

Why are you asking us this stupid question?

I don't know how true that is. Most of our Indian immigrants are middle-class and educated. Our immigration system is generally pretty strict