Untitled

Attached: knyz75lh8wk81.jpg (1080x582, 68.7K)

msulims are autistic like that, it's a good point though

Your twitter is cringe dude

Attached: 25972931-AB6E-4A9C-A6E5-0C64AC41B0DB.png (828x1792, 825.19K)

Lmao what is this trash

A+

Attached: 1417290151548.jpg (600x664, 103.79K)

Honestly you’re right. Why haven’t I seen an interview with a wigger who escaped?

>the STATE of tankies

Shut the fuck up genocide denier.

There are many who escaped though. The problem is that the chinks go after the families of people that escape.

It's screenshot from reddit, look at filename.

This person is older than 15

Attached: 1639592921230.jpg (1467x2048, 260.56K)

does that mean that... we... started a genocide on ukraine...

Attached: 1621363583755.jpg (250x202, 7.88K)

He's right.

Plus Muslims are stubborn - if you oppress them your enemy will arm them to fight against you.

See Russian's oppressing muslims (Afghanistan, Chechnya etc) and America arming them.
Or Americans oppressing muslims (Afghanistan, Iraq etc) and Russia/China arming them.

If there is a genocide in Xinjiang you can 100% bet that America, India or even Taiwan would arm the muslims to create a smallscale insurgency within Chinese borders.

Hell, Indians HATE China and currently losing territory to them, if this Xinjiang genocide is real why don't India arm them and cause a ruckus to divert Chinese attention.

This shit doesn't make sense.

>inb4 ccp shill

Fuck China, Fuck Xi - but you don't need to lie to poke holes at their shitty country.

Attached: file.png (640x438, 214.48K)

>implying Any Forums cares about facts when they can bully the French

Tankies support Russia.

Forgot to add, the purpose of that map is to illustrate that India and Xinjiang share a smaller border.

Meaning India could literally ship top-class military grade weapons to Xinjiang seperatists.

>Noooo indians would never work with muslims to take out a joint enemy

Indians funded, trained and armed Mukhti Bhani in Bangladesh to allow them to secede from Pakistan in 1971.

oh no no no no no no no no no

To be fair Marxists Leninists are the only types of commies who would line up all blue hairs and journos against the wall. So idk what to make of this

It's also a dead ideology

i like my blue haired girls ngl they're hot as fuck