If Mexico got their corruption under control they could literally be more powerful than any country in Europe...

If Mexico got their corruption under control they could literally be more powerful than any country in Europe, even with us as their domineering neighbor.

Attached: mexico-initiates-construction-of-latin-americas-tallest-building.jpg (960x445, 119.08K)

>they could literally be more powerful than any europoor cunt
what an achievement lmao, fucking pathetic

they still would need to produce something other than drugs

The Mexican economy is legit one of the better ones in Latin America, but getting rid of their cartels is going to be an insanely daunting task.

Being more powerful than Germany or France is a pretty fucking big achievement. Mexico has gone from having an average IQ of 88 to 96 within a few years. Managed correctly they can become the new world equivalent of South Korea; even with an over abundance of retards in the rural areas.

Attached: 15-largest-gdps.png (762x546, 51.09K)

Mexico literally has one of the most advanced economies in the world. The problem is that their boomers tolerate corruption as normal and that infects everything.

Attached: Mexico_Economy_Diversity.jpg (1107x862, 719.99K)

>could
I could become successful. I only need to stop visiting Any Forums. See the problem here?

I have 86iq buy I am an engineer somehow.

I have an 129iq. I deliver pizzas. Sad twist is that I probably make 2-4 times what you do.

Attached: suicide clown waters for the future.jpg (540x574, 123.37K)

>8.0% color TV
do they really?

the reality is that they are behind Spain with 3 times our population and we give an actual fuck about the economy, imagine

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-03-02 a las 14.09.09.png (1720x1272, 438.22K)

Nominal doesn't mean jack shit, since we started printing fiat money like candy. Mexico has a dramatically larger economy than Spain. I also think you're a sudaca migrant to Spain, as a Spaniard would never feel threatened by their former colonial serf state, even if they surpassed them economically.

Attached: frog investigates.png (657x527, 127.46K)

>mfw we leap frog russia because of the sanctions

Attached: images (69).jpg (483x635, 31.43K)

lmfao

poor people points now is what matters?

LOOKIT THEM INDIOS, THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT
GET YOUR BEANERS WORKING IN FACTORIES
THAT AIN'T WORKIN, THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT
MANUFACTURE FOR NOTHIN AND GET YOUR SPICS FOR FREE
WE GOT TO MOVE THESE AUTOMOBILES
WE GOT TO MOVE THESE COLOR TVS
SEE THAT LITTLE FAGGOT WITH THE RIFLE AND THE MUSTACHE
YEAH BUDDY, THAT'S HIS OWN HAIR
THAT LITTLE FAGGOT GOT HIS OWN COCAINE TRADE
THAT LITTLE FAGGOT IS A MILLIONAIRE

Attached: dire straits money for nothign.jpg (820x607, 49.33K)

>poor people points now is what matters?
Unironically yes. May change in the future but US dollars are actually trash fiat ATM. Biden is trying to get as much manufacturing in the US as possible right now because we're in a weird state where we can actually undercut.

I doubt that your alphabet soups would want a competent Mexico

Historically yes, but we need Canada and Mexico to both be economically resilient in the long game. Our cheap labor in the future will be African and South Asian.

t. Pancho Hernandez

Thery just happeen to havew ameerican companies in theeir terrritory

>88 to 96 within a few years
Source: I feel like it's true so it probably is

Lol just asked them to stop

I have 110 IQ but I'm a college dropout somehow

Meexico is not bolivia bc of usa proximity

Corruption and general incompetence aside
One of Mexico's biggest issues is that every major world power has a finger in our pie
China for example, works with cartels for unregulated (tax free) resource extraction
Just look it up, biologists and environmental activists get killed at the same rate as journalists