Why aren't you a Christian ?

You are best friends with the most powerful being in the universe

You have the Bible which is the book with the best advice ever on all subjects imaginable

You have many friends from all countries because you are all united by your faith in Jesus Christ's sacrifice

You have a hope and a future in a peaceful paradise once God destroys this system

Why wouldn't you want to be a Christian ?

Attached: 44.png (757x559, 604K)

Silence christcuck

truly it is not your eyes that are blind but your heart

Attached: 20030428b.gif (500x624, 78.4K)

Attached: 1594505512249.png (960x517, 1.12M)

I believe more in Frodo than in Jesus.

I don't believe in jewish lies

Frodo didn't die for you

Attached: 1643272569029.jpg (900x514, 130.71K)

Once again anti-semitism strikes again. You folks are the most irrational. You hate Jews for no real reason, that's why you hate the abrahamic religions.

If god was real that shit wouldn't happen.

because you cherrypick whichever verses fit your narrative and pretend you are better than the other abrahamic faiths when an honest comparison would show you are the exact same in practice, the one aspect that matters the most.

smart boi
you hate satan for no reason and we hate jews for no reason

I recently bought a bible from a historic church in Istanbul and it started with listing Jesus’ lineage for some reason. I haven’t looked further into it yet but why would a religious book would start with that? Makes no sense to me.

Many people believe that the true God is the ruler of this world.

But if that were true, would the earth be so filled with suffering ? (Deuteronomy 32:4, 5)

According to the Bible, the world is under the control of someone evil.—Read 1 John 5:19.

How did someone evil gain control over mankind ?

At the beginning of human history, an angel rebelled against God and urged the first human pair to rebel too. (Genesis 3:1-6) The couple chose to obey that rebel angel, Satan, making him their ruler.

Almighty God is the only rightful Ruler, but he wants people to choose his rulership because they love him. (Deuteronomy 6:6; 30:16, 19)

Sadly, most of mankind have been misled into making the same bad choice as did the first human pair.—Read Revelation 12:9.

Will God allow Satan to continue his wicked rule ? No ! God will use Jesus to undo the evil that Satan has done.—Read 1 John 3:8.

Empowered by God, Jesus will destroy Satan. (Romans 16:20)

Then, God will rule mankind and restore the human race to the life of happiness and peace he originally intended.—Read Revelation 21:3-5.

Do you have an example ?

Attached: Sour+duck_8b9259_9348288.jpg (1200x893, 244.03K)

The genealogy is important because God progressively revealed whom the Messiah would descend from

While you read the Bible, you will see that the Messiah is first prophecied to come down from Abraham, then Isaac, Judah, Rahab, David, Solomon, etc and finally Joseph and his wife Mary

So the genealogy was to show that Jesus can justify his lineage

Attached: pl.jpg (4435x3029, 1.55M)

It's bad enough you jehovah fucks knock on my door, now you got to preach on the internet as well.

Attached: 1646222789973.jpg (500x875, 126.14K)

i dont want to be friend with random idiots based on some stupid religion
gollum did

My God is musclegirls

Attached: bcb292d2181d53e2e3c83543d0147ac3.jpg (2219x4093, 1.09M)

it's not stupid

Attached: 1646124389474.jpg (1200x1927, 285.75K)

Attached: DimpledUniformAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 824.23K)

don't care didn't read

everyone except jews is retarded cattle

Attached: 1644693803205.gif (112x112, 260K)

Jesus freed me, Jesus freed me, now I'm free

I don't like to be told regurgitated ideas from ancient farmer stories and base my life arround that

Attached: 543677435467.jpg (300x382, 22.66K)

Because god doesn't exist

God is not limited and according to the Bible, Jesus was limited. Therefore Jesus isn't God.

Why do JWs ostracize friends and family members who don't want to be associated with the cult?
Would Jesus approve of this?

Because I’m muslim which is the final religion of God.

I agree, Christians doesn't teach that Jesus is God

Yes he does

consider the principle of cause and effect.

Each effect is the result of some cause, and each cause is the effect of a prior cause

However that chain of causes cannot go on infinitely into the past, or else the chain would never actually start.

Logic demands something eternally existent and that is not itself the effect of anything else.

Our universe, clearly, is not eternal or uncaused

Logic points to God: the uncreated, eternal measure of all other things, the First Cause of our reality !

I don't like it either, thankfully the Bible isn't like that !

we work to build up families, both our own and those of our neighbors.

We respect God as the Creator of the family arrangement. (Genesis 2:21-24; Ephesians 3:14, 15)

We don't separate from families, it's the opposite that happens. Often when some because a jw their families reject them.

Jesus knew that his teachings would divide people and that those who follow him would need courage to do so in the face of opposition.

This opposition could affect peaceful relations among family members.

Jesus said: “Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.”—Matt. 10:34-36.

Jesus meant that some of his listeners needed to think about the consequences of following him. His message could divide people. Of course, Jesus’ motive was to proclaim God’s message of truth, not to damage relationships. (John 18:37)

Still, holding faithfully to Christ’s teachings would be challenging if one’s close friends or family members rejected the truth.

Attached: DSake1WX0AANaLW.jpg (1200x1200, 199.59K)

But the LSD church says the same, so shouldn't you be a Mormon ?

Attached: 1646213902197.png (1886x1364, 203.18K)

Wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-061804_Drive.jpg (720x1600, 675.66K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-061813_Drive.jpg (720x1600, 802.92K)

interesting my brother

now no one has an excuse to say that Jehovah doesn't exist !

Attached: 1646124487396.jpg (474x783, 74.71K)

You don't look like that

>You have the Bible which is the book with the best advice ever on all subjects imaginable
Uh oh.
Timothy 2:11

i don't engage in its ritualistic aspect because its preachers are known to fiddle children from time to time and regularly volatilize money from the face of the earth
i can get hackneyed ethical values from just about anywhere else, especially things that doesn't require me to sign up for a party of sorts, which i hate doing
it's not a bad thing to believe in something harmless and even slightly beneficial for your values though, for this reason i don't belittle people that do. it's just not for me

>don't care didn't read
>everyone except jews is retarded cattle

Attached: 80799510_p0.jpg (720x1000, 365.72K)

>His message could divide people
It's JWs actively causing the division in this case. There is no need to ostracize.
>Of course, Jesus’ motive was to proclaim God’s message of truth, not to damage relationships.
And he doesn't damage relationships. JWs do.
>Still, holding faithfully to Christ’s teachings would be challenging if one’s close friends or family members rejected the truth.
Weak, you should have stronger faith than that