Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, brothers for life

Attached: Putin-Lukashenko-Nazarbayev.jpg (600x340, 67.86K)

What are you going to do with Cuckraine??

Dont add us to that shit. I am donating to Ukraine

Replace Kazahstan with norf korea

Brothers Retardov

Death to the west, saar. Lobe from endia saar. Akhand USSR whan?

Attached: IMG_20220302_163217.jpg (1062x1502, 356.59K)

We're with you guys

Attached: Francois-Hollande-au-Kazakhstan-la-photo-qui-amuse-le-web.jpg (1098x768, 106.46K)

do you need cheap planes again or what?

Attached: 1644945496848.png (866x668, 276.33K)

Actually there planes are pretty shit now. So just emotional sapport for the slavshits.

keked out loud

Saar where is India r1a brothers??? What happened to brics bloody benchod

Attached: images (7).jpg (250x210, 7.23K)

Kazakhstan declined to send troops in Ukraine. Are you still brothers?

Didn't Kazakhstan refuse to send help to Russia a few days ago?

>brothers
we've seen how you treat your "brothers"

>Kazakhstan
>brother

Didn't Kazakhstan just told you they wouldn't provide you troops or support in the war against Ukraine? This was just months after you helped them squash a rebellion in Kazakhstan.

Seems like Kazakhstan doesn't trust Russia to win and then come back to punish them.

Personaly i very upset by current situation and wish for peacefull resolving for both sides.

We will always be brother. Death to the west.

To me it seems pretty clear that Kazakhstan is being backed by China, otherwise they wouldn’t have made this move.

Might as well say India is backed by China as well, since they and Kazakhstan both remained neutral.

No. Kazakhstan is like Mongolia, the only real countries they border are Russia and China. They always have to choose either or. In this case they went against Russia, which would be fucking retarded if they didn't gain anything with China.

Fucking hell, have they ever heard of a tailor? How could Putin be a billionaire and still wear suits off the racks?