Middle eastern anons...

Middle eastern anons, aren't people in your countries angry at how differently Ukranian and arab refugees were treated and percieved by the EU countries and EU population?

I think it was really transparent at how little people car about your people compared to our own, but I have no idea if the normies in say Syria really considered that.

What do people think about this there?

Attached: 773x435_cmsv2_b907a68a-cdb4-5152-baec-60426be488e6-6513626.jpg (773x435, 61.33K)

Go back.

Attached: reddit_soy_wojack.png (786x782, 584.14K)

>arab refugees
More like a bunch of thieves and rapists

Ukranian refugees are children and women arab refugees are all young men thats why

Yeah I mean I don't disagree, but it must be hurtful to see that we basically look at them as 2nd tier humans.

browns in europe:
>OOGA BOOGA WE NEED MORE WHITE WYMYN! BRING IN MOAR!
cucked euro goverment:
>coming right up, master!
Report: europe to only take women and children for the brown lords in europe

Attached: 1645768755733.png (495x390, 322.13K)

I'm a Syrian in Germany. It was clear to us from the very beginning what the German people think of us. They see non-whites as subhuman. This is why I plan to take everything I can get from their taxpayers and give nothing back. Fuck them and fuck white people.

>we basically look at them as 2nd tier humans
Nah, not even human. Can't compare real refugees with a bunch of Young Malé subhumans that aren't even fleeing a warzone.

Attached: 1645980811577.jpg (564x1024, 52.17K)

>wallahi why do europeans treat other europeans that are basically the exact same shit as them better than us alien sand people from the desert who hate their culture and have tried to wreck their shit for centuries?

It's so funny how mainstream media and redditors only needed one tragedy to occur in Europe for them to go "whites in the front, browns in the back"

Thus proving them right. I don't blame you, you're not capable of doing better.

Unfortunate but that is inevitable really

>They see non-whites as subhuman. This is why I plan to take everything I can get from their taxpayers and give nothing back. Fuck them and fuck white people.
so why do you stay in germany? surely your dignity is worth more than the couple hundred euros of handouts every month is it?

Arabs treat each other even worse so its ok.
First thing an arab do to a dying arab brother is to steal his wallet, then take his widowed wife for himself.

go back

Don't fall for the Putinbot
suddenly they are pretending they care about racism

Do Western Europeans really think Ukrainians are the same as them? I'm not white and consider them to be inferior to my own

The Germans have made us like this. You don't know what it's like to live in a place where people see you as less than human. You just can't understand what it does to your mind.
Where should I go? Back to Syria and Assad? Other European countries? They are all the same. Arab countries won't let us in. Neither will the US. We are stuck.

Germans don't do nothing
You are just butthurt that merkel herself simply didn't gave you a blowjob.
What else do you want? They let you live instead of dying in desert shithole. Do you want everyone to smile and 9 year old german loli girls sucking your dick too?

>The Germans have made us like this
We dindu nuzzin

I don't think a whole Syrian is worth a couple hundred euros, let alone their dignity.

Maybe to make them disappear

>You just can't understand what it does to your mind.
ahhh niggerman help me I am safe, have roof over my house provided by the government who also pays me pocket money.
fuck off you whiny bitch
has it ever occured to you that germans treat you like a subhuman precisely because you chose to behave like one?