You all will learn what "TPYXA" means soon

You all will learn what "TPYXA" means soon

Attached: 9E2E0AEB-8349-496C-966B-384B28CA8D48.jpg (1440x900, 106.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1bH9sHi_G3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will finally show you Kuzma's mother

why you don't simply distribute a aerosol in the air of your target location, which binds the nitrogen into the liquid up in ignition?

We are evil((

youtu.be/1bH9sHi_G3U

Yes please

Attached: frog is finally happy.jpg (800x600, 65.81K)

>No, I’d actually drop it on Russia
least nihilistic man on russia

Tell us! Tell us!

i just want to help you to make the fake real, why is nobody listen?

What is life on atoll bikini like?????

free of humans and radioactivity since its fake, its paradise.

lol

i regret every day i didn't study physics and join the usa military, everyone else hates weapons.

Hahaha MAD here we go.

Attached: wargames_nf_9.jpg (350x198, 23.2K)

Do you guys accept russian refugees? (males)

we could have had so much fun, vacuum bombs, neurodistruptors, ballistic gauss guns, homing toxic fog.

I really doubt anyone can launch one of these.
Just a single one of them means full retaliation, no one in their right mind would give the order, even if they did, the chain of command to launch it is so long someone along the line might take his rifle and stop it himself.

Yes (if you’re cute)

I remember being young with reasons to feel hope when I see them... would never bring a child into existence today.

Look here ruskis, no matter how hard you work the poor masses will make it all for nothing. Because being good and hard working doesn't make you independent. It's not up to you what your children inherit. This is how the world works.

Now enjoy life by treasure your health high so you can move and navigate by yourself for as long as possible.

Attached: Population-cartogram_World.png (8192x3131, 998.75K)

They will never launch it!

i believe the reason why the bomb doesn't work is cause plutonium is more of a oscillation catalyst and lesser sth. which can chain react.

Sweden have like 2 skyscrapers, our most idealistic rhetorics gets murdered (about 5 today), we are 8 million native swedes who supports 2 million immigrants who gets more shitty kids than they can support themselves.
Now America has a bomb over their heads and it's only because they won't give Russia some and all of their success.
It's not worth it, becoming hopeful. When the Chinese, Indians and Africans all want what nords develop the world is going to end. They have had great civilisations for thousands of years and demand another go now again for some reason.
And American media paints the picture of westerners being greedy?
Let's just end it and see them suffer for themselves already.

Attached: 4eva starvin.png (457x549, 190.52K)