Would you like to be stationed in Japan?

Would you like to be stationed in Japan?

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-183815.png (658x1023, 840.21K)

I would not

average why dont you come japan poster

Pvt Gomez

Congrats Pvt. Gómez.

imagine being a senior rank boomer and seeing hordes of spics enlisting year after year. must be depressing af

US Army = Rednecks and ghetto Blacks/Mexicans. Go ahead and kill him.

My families are Chicanos that have been in LA for like 8 generations. We're married into a Japanese-American family that has also been in LA for 8 generations. Japanese and Mexicans sharing communities has been a thing in LA for over 100 years now. I always thought that was kind of a cool unique thing about LA. It's a very comfy set up that doesn't seem like it would work but does very well. IDK why but Japanese men REALLY like Hispanic women. Not sure why but I won't knock it. I see the other way around often too. My uncle from the fully Mexican side was stationed in Japan for years and almost married a Japanese woman. Our surname isn't Gomez but it's close. Some times the memes are true.

Attached: mexican-japanese-american-1940s.png (672x455, 659.65K)

Some of my family are career officers and we were actually talking about this the other day. Hispanics that enlist are typically a different demographic than the Whites that enlist. It's an interesting phenomenon. A lot of the Whites that enlist are lower middle class or poor. The types of Latinos that go into the armed forces tend to be better than the Latino population over all. It's seen a more respectable middle class career among Latinos in the middle and sometimes even upper class (especially true with Cubans), while a lot of middle and upper class Whites see military service as below them and on the same level as being a janitor. An exception to this are the types of upper middle class or wealthy White guys from good families from places like Texas or the midwest where enlisting is just seen as the right thing to do; but that's increasingly rare. The average Hispanic who actually goes into the military is most likely to be a Mexican-American of middle class background from California or Texas who is not first generation. Apparently in Mexico the average soldier is actually smarter and better off than the average civilian too so that might be a weird Mexican trend where the middle class gravitates towards this type of work. In previous generations a lot of higher quality Whites would join the army; but now they tend to gravitate towards the Air Force.

Attached: green uniforms.png (693x627, 879.55K)

Congrats Pvt. Gomez

that is why i joined the military... to go overseas

>recieve orders after training
>conus
>fucking waste of time

it's been nearly 4 years
if you are in the military people like you make my stomach turn with jealousy so be happy

who gives a fuck?

>Damn, how can i get white kids killed like this?

kek

Why does he look like a girl?

Only two reason Mexicans become bullet sponges:
They shot at someone.
Someone tried to shot them.

I live in San Diego and the vast majority of Marines are shit bags. The Mexicans tend to be self-hating types whose best option is indentured servitude to the Gringo.

>indentured servitude to the Gringo
does this also count for mexican qt grills

Attached: 1636488130406.jpg (400x400, 192.69K)

Yes the browner Mexican girls like any white guy.

but a different american said latinas HATE whiteboys

Attached: 45b2c8223c8ac379235ca7b1c136fcce.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

If you believe everything that is posted here, you guys are the jihadist European capital and most likely I’m talking to a sucked bomber.

>Mexican-American of middle class background from California

There are like ten of those in California. Mexicans are ghetto as hell.

Attached: article-0-18F06290000005DC-556_634x428[1].jpg (634x428, 51.39K)

>a sucked bomber
hwat

Attached: 1633896937356.png (600x498, 10.85K)

Davido I'm coming to study in April and this entry process is fucking unreal. The amount of shit I have to fill out and do and it's all so ambiguous, confusing, and under conflicting time constraints. How did you do this???

Mexican girls in SOCAL love Americans. They are seen as a good catch and as moving up the ladder. Mexicans can be very self-hating and a white guy will give them lighter kids.

Spellcheck, meant suicide bomber