How can they prevent population decline?

How can they prevent population decline?

Attached: thediplomat-2021-06-09-6.jpg (600x399, 28.01K)

ISLAM

Import white bvlls

By having rough sweaty unprotected sex

Make their women more fertile

Attached: 5be2bd9db9d51.jpg (1381x2200, 208.94K)

I believe that's what's happening in the europe, but is it racist of you to constantly put us on the agenda?

Attached: 1632763658872.png (651x513, 275.97K)

Me

Levy heavy taxes on single people and give tax breaks and incentives to married couples, with more breaks if you have children. I don't know their maternal/paternal leave systems, but shore those up as well so company's can't fuck over employees if it's not already a thing.

a tax on single people is going too far (think of the poor hikkikkomori incels)
they already give a lot of incentives to married couples I think
they could also use surrogate mothers to produce children via donated sperm + eggs and IVF to be raised into worker drones by the state

or... just let some immigrants in

Ban contraceptives and limit abortions to only therapeutic abortions, this is literally how Soviet Romanian tripled it's birth rates.

>or... just let some immigrants in
Proper politician you are.

and then had their government overthrown by the unwanted children this programme produced and had an orphan crisis that lasted well into the 2000s

>or... just let some immigrants in
That works as a quick fix for the tax payer population, but shouldnt people be able to have many kids if they wish so? They did in the past, they probably dont want anymore because of whatever problems they're facing. I imagine this would be a incredibly frustrating solution for the native koreans as they would be neglected.

SEX SEX SEX

That's a function of the population boom the policy caused, it succeeded in increasing population dramatically but they weren't prepared by the sudden increase of children

racemixing with africans. preferably congolese or zulu

people didn’t have as many kids as they wanted in the past, there was no conforms so every time you wanted to have sex you risked a baby

It's either they become Muslims themselves or Muslim immigrants taking over.

Attached: 1645105884591.jpg (1200x1200, 1.01M)

Attached: blickdichte-fenstervorhange-feuer-alphabet-buchstaben-o.jpg.jpg (700x700, 63.11K)

By all means they should subsidise marriage and having kids so people can have as many as they possibly could ever want

But it's still not going to get men and women together