I am Christian and studied the Bible for 28 years

Ask me anything

Attached: IMG_20220220_085102.jpg (1080x1360, 129.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/dating-courtship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does it says about the svrenica "genocide"

Why does France practice state atheism?

Is masturbation a sin according to the bible?

Why do I struggle to talk to girls?

The Bible more like the Trifle

Attached: 1601456104848.png (349x654, 225.57K)

Jehova’s Witnesses are not Christian
Stop trying to pretend that you are

are you a protestant?

genocide is bad

because during the englightenment era the people distrusted the catholic church for its corruption, which led to the abolition of its priviledges and a rise in atheism

Attached: 1627924373558.jpg (900x774, 142.49K)

All I needed to know. You are a enemy of the greatest country

Yes.

masturbation is an unclean habit. (Ephesians 4:19) The principles of God’s Word thus indicate that you “benefit yourself” by strongly resisting this unclean habit.—Isaiah 48:17

“Deaden, therefore, your body members,” urges the Bible, “as respects . . . sexual appetite.” (Colossians 3:5) “Sexual appetite” refers not to normal sexual feelings but to passion that is out of control.

Such “sexual appetite” can thus lead to one’s indulging in gross acts, as described by Paul at Romans 1:26, 27.

These counsels might help

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/dating-courtship/

Eveything in the bible is true !

I disagree. We try to follow closely the teachings and behavior of Jesus Christ.—1 Peter 2:21.

We believe that Jesus is the key to salvation, that “there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”—Acts 4:12.

When people become Jehovah’s Witnesses, they are baptized in the name of Jesus.—Matthew 28:18, 19.

We offer our prayers in Jesus’ name.—John 15:16.

We believe that Jesus is the Head, or the one appointed to have authority, over every man.—1 Corinthians 11:3.

However, in a number of ways, we are different from other religious groups that are called Christian.

For example, we believe that the Bible teaches that Jesus is the Son of God, not part of a Trinity. (Mark 12:29)

We do not believe that the soul is immortal, that there is any basis in Scripture for saying that God tortures people in an everlasting hell, or that those who take the lead in religious activities should have titles that elevate them above others.—Ecclesiastes 9:5; Ezekiel 18:4; Matthew 23:8-10.

Attached: “Good+afternoon,+ma’am.jpg (1000x1021, 124.53K)

Is Slobodan Milosevic a saint?

Why did god allow humans to experience things like murder, rape, torture and war and then say "btw if you dont believe I'm real and tell everyone how great I am I will torture you in hell forever LOL"? Why does god hate humans and want to put them through a sick, twisted test?

No I am not. Protestantism has been defined as a “religious movement opposing Roman Catholicism.”

While it is true that we disagree with teachings of the Catholic Church, we do not consider ourselves to be Protestants

A number of Protestant beliefs conflict with what the Bible actually teaches. For example, the Bible teaches that “there is one God,” not a Trinity. (1 Timothy 2:5; John 14:28)

And it clearly teaches that God punishes the wicked, not in hellfire, but with eternal destruction.—Psalm 37:9; 2 Thessalonians 1:9.

We do not protest against or attempt to reform the Catholic Church or any other religious group.

On the contrary, we simply preach the good news of God’s Kingdom, endeavoring to help others build faith in that good news. (Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20)

We are interested, not in attempting to reform other religious groups, but in teaching sincere individuals the truth about God and his Word, the Bible.—Colossians 1:9, 10; 2 Timothy 2:24, 25.

I don't know who that is

Attached: download-14.jpg (961x1737, 468.63K)

Do you worship BBC (Big Black Cock)?

consider what the Bible says about the true God:

“Jehovah is righteous in all his ways.”—Psalm 145:17.

“All his [God’s] ways are justice. A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; righteous and upright is he.”—Deuteronomy 32:4.

“Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful.”—James 5:11.

God does not cause bad things to happen nor does he incite others to commit vile deeds

Not at all. “When under trial,” state the Scriptures, “let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’”

Why ?

Because “with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.” (James 1:13)

God does not try, or test, anyone by inciting him to behave badly. God neither causes bad things to happen nor incites others to do what is bad.

Attached: 2841x_1_ftc_dp.jpg (298x465, 28.5K)

Why does God test if he already knows the result?

>Jehovah's Witness
>Christian

Attached: 1601700105326.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

Clearly, God is not responsible for bad things that happen to people; nor does he make them suffer or test them. On the contrary, he has promised to eliminate badness !

Attached: Beautiful+sheep_81436f_9348144.jpg (1200x900, 191.44K)

But the Trinity is literally one God

Here's a c/p of a conversation I had with a trinitarian:

Q: Who is God?
A: Jesus
Q: Who is his father?
A: God
Q: Is Jesus the servant of God?
A: Yes.
Q: Did Jesus die on the cross?
Q: And for whom did he go up?
A: To God
Q: Is Jesus a messenger?
Q: Who sent him?
A: God
Q: Was Jesus praying when he was alive?
Q: To whom he praying?
A: To God
Q: Where is God?
A: In Heaven
Q: How many Gods are there in Heaven?
A: God is only one.
Q: Where is Jesus sitting?
A: He is sitting on the right of God.
Q: So how many Gods are there in Heaven?
A: Only one God
Q: Where is Jesus?
A: He is sitting next to the Lord.
Q: Are they sitting on the same chair?
A: These words are understood only by the one who has the holy spirit.

Attached: 1625768184591.png (1995x1430, 209.84K)

Why do you always weave in quotes from the bible in all of your communication. It's fucking annoying and it doesn't make you any more wise. You are parroting something that was man made, translated by man, and using it in whatever context you see fit