Why evolutionarily do brown people have disposition for develop larger than normal posteriors?

Why evolutionarily do brown people have disposition for develop larger than normal posteriors?

Attached: 43730B7B-9B72-4A7F-AAFB-8BFCB82C3638.gif (280x208, 989.22K)

I'm going to need a source

Attached: 1551381726927.jpg (567x531, 53.74K)

God i wish the saudi's arse was that fat

say that again but slowly

Cushion against ramming

that again but slowly

I don't know which specific clip that one is, but search for "mulher melancia" on youtube, that's her alias.

it's sexual selection

potato bean and rice diet

it's because they have a gene that makes them convert more energy into fat to store for times of famine, and as such when they eat western diets they get fatter. You can see it in places like Nauru and polynesia where the natives, upon being introduced to a western diet, get incredibly fucking fat.

tldr the BVNDA exists so they can survive when there's no food

Didn't Samoans turn into giga niggas on their own just from the abundance of tuna and salmon in their waters?

I think it's a disease. It is called lordose here.

Fish doesn't really make you that fat, the original diet of most polynesians consisted mainly of it

Is It just me or did no women have large asses in the 70s to 90s? How did they develop them

>western diets
I think you mean Anglo diets. Most western diets don't actually make you fat.

by western I mean fast food, borger, and heavily processed food
anglo food does make you fat too, I'll be honest

They had them but at the time the media was obsessed with small asses and wasn't showing any large asses.

The lush jungles of the tropics never forced it human inhabitants to developed complex interconnected societies that could coordinate with each other as those in harsh colder climates, this have led them to retain an primitive animalistic obsession with the ass, unlike northern people who evolved to appreciate traits that enhanced the face as they value interpreting their partners emotions more.

Attached: 1644335852354.jpg (1000x1500, 100.63K)

kek

Japanese women dont have asses or tits

Brazilian women have medium-big tits and giant asses

nah I think Japanese women have bigger tits than brazilian women

melanin makes your dick bigger