The west is going to cut anyone that doesn't comply with their agenda from the western internet

The west is going to cut anyone that doesn't comply with their agenda from the western internet.

The internet is going to be split into several regions and I am sure we are going to be neutral in all of that enjoying both worlds

Attached: 1646092173475.jpg (289x285, 27.07K)

ok

As long as nothing happens to this website, it is unironically the only way for me to speak with other people online and the only place for me to talk about what I like.

Isn't it actually kind of really fucking crazy the whole world is on the same internet?
Like doesn't that actually make no sense?

Yuki Nagato > shit > Haruhi Suzumiya

Good. Third worlders ruined the internet

China and other authoritarian shitholes already censor the western internet you monkey,

The whole world is on America's internet. It is crazy, yes. China is one of the few countries to recognize the insanity and defend internet sovereignty.

Solution (from both sides) ?
If you are neutral your cut off too!

Brazilians should be at the top of the list of “people” who need to be cut from the internet.

no

Attached: CQIChAtWwAA4WXa.jpg (401x376, 15.33K)

If you do so we starve the entire world :)

Attached: asasd.jpg (1280x720, 98.28K)

yes, if only because they will create a national bundanet and experience a cultural renaissance

It if means banning weebs and other such offensive trash then I'm all for it.

Resistance is futile

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

>The west is going to cut anyone that doesn't comply with their agenda from the western internet.
Brazil shouldn't be part of the western internet.
I seriously hate western culture, propaganda and people.

Attached: 1642166539364.jpg (600x338, 35.13K)

We should be the truly globalized nation, one that is in every regional internet shilling for both sides and asking people to come to brazil in multiple languages

Attached: asdas.jpg (225x225, 8.18K)

Unironically, do you think it's going to be worth it trying to get into, say, RU-internet or BR-internet? There's quite a bit of content producers in our respective language sectors, but wouldn't they mostly try to get to the internet where they can make the most money off of their content? Like not out of greed, I know some artists whose food on the table depends on their ability to "sell" content on the internet.

Let's have our own anglo internet and get rid of most of the ESLs. I'm tired of reading your shitty grammar. If this applies to you, you know who you are.

can russia just fucking nuke us all
i have math tests next week
i dont want to study
hurry please

Attached: 75a2dd2bf55697c3e79642b1769b9f1f.jpg (735x751, 128.12K)

can this stupid ass dumbass dumbfuck brazilian stop posting on this board with his retarded ass sperg anime pictures? no one cares. every post you make is fucking dogshit