How popular is Any Forums on USA?

How popular is Any Forums on USA?
like 35% of population ever heard about it?
Americanons please answer

Attached: 1645878679679.png (1380x777, 808.81K)

it's hard to tell because you should never tell anyone you post here

Any Forums is taboo here.
Everyone will assume you're an incel about to shoot up a school if you talk about it.
Outsiders who do know about it only know about it because of what the news reports about Any Forums

probably like 5% of the population knows, and only if they are between 25-35. You should never, ever mention you even know what this is.

but is it pretty popular among the population, specially zoomers?

not that much

I think my American-hate phase ended I'm starting to like your culture anons

>this website is considered deep underground for criminals and terrorists in the US
>it's just bored schizos shitposting about finding love in X country

what changed your mind?

Depends. Most have heard about it. After Trump lost a huge chunk left pol, TV abd int.

I was talking to an American girl yesterday and she was very kind, saw photo of a woman celebrating her birthday and she remind me of my aunt
they just reminded me that propaganda and stereotypice are bullshit

Attached: 1644065336301.jpg (750x920, 133.82K)

internet users heard of it, normalfags probably like a vague memory

what i wanted to say is that internet , media make you believe americans are fat warmongers who want to destroy your country
but average people of their country are just that, average people living their lifes

nice. yeah there are some good people here just a lot of lost souls, consumerism, and propaganda driving people crazy

It's pretty popular but not accepted by normalfags at all. Obviously full of redditors who left after mods banned nigger and such, and some boomers who found it in 2016.

oh yeah, that's true. unfortunately compared to Brazil people here often are not close with their family and asocial. slowly that is changing just because of demographic shift of Mexican immigration mostly, but also Asians

>boomers using IB
lmao I can't imagine that
how they posts look like?
Good morning messages?

i find it weird that people would be turned off by anarchy in america of all place

America is a place where there is no tolerance and people will stab you in the back. you simply cannot share compromising information like using Any Forums, or someone will use it against you socially or at work

ayo, eastern europe is literally america in this regard. once you show any kind of opening or weakness, you will get attacked from all sides in an instant. people are vile as fuck

Attached: 1644606270335.jpg (496x628, 119.16K)

Im going to study in an american university. Will I be murdered if they find out I browse Any Forums?

This is definitely true. Most people the world over can easily be influenced to the point that they are controlled. It is simply a matter that the most powerful people in the world seem to have most of the world on autopilot. Things have gone stagnant the world over. Modern cultures seem to be global monoculture. It is sad but that is where we are at.

Any Forums is not popular here at all.
Everyone I met irl who said they come here had really serious mental issues.

Any Forums is a place for schizoids anyway, everything here is arguable terrible

Yeah I don't know if it's American only but that's allI know. Everyone is trying to get the upper hand and almost everyone is greedy and destructive

Normalfags are really into throwing others under the bus to look good / better, I just don't get it.

Where are you studying?

>but average people of their country are just that, average people living their lifes
This goes for most countries. I don't want to see Ukrainians or Russians or Chinese or whoever have to suffer unjustly

maybe 3 percent have heard the name and the majority of them don't know where it is.