Why does the internet seem like everybody hates us? We haven’t committed an evil act for almost 100 years now

Why does the internet seem like everybody hates us? We haven’t committed an evil act for almost 100 years now.

Attached: C5FF52FA-0DDE-48D0-9EE0-C7491733BBA3.jpg (678x452, 16.17K)

I think Turkey is pretty swell.

Do you care that people hate you?

Yes

Well if you want my honest opinion: you're a powerful country on the edge of Europe that's ethnically different to the people. That alone is enough but having a history of conquerors and slavers plus having a cornerstone of European history (Istanbul) ramps up the seethe to abnormal levels.

But really most people don't care.

That’s good to hear because everywhere I go on the internet I feel like some supervillain that has yet to suffer for his sins.

They seethe because they lack drip

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (1200x638, 63.56K)

you converted hagia sophia into a mosque last year IIRC. All the hate turkey gets has solid grounds

Spain converted Cordoba Mosque into a cathedral but they aren’t getting even a fraction of that hate, if at all.

Honestly all meds act like rude bitches

Get the fuck out of my country, weakling.

Well it's nice that you took the majority of refugees from Syria.

See? This whataboutism is part of the problem too. Cordoba was originally a church and after the muslim invasion it was restored to its original purpose, hagia sophia was also a church and keeping it as a museum was Ataturk's design. Erdog goes for the antagonizing way so you get the well deserved hate

Erdogan and islam. You were cool in the 2000s.

I don't. But your flag tends not to respond well to banter/criticism.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (183x276, 9.58K)

they hate to see the black man succeeding

IRL most people don't give a shit about turks, on the internet there's a lot more hate because turkish posters are incredibly annoying/nationalistic despite living in a third world nation that's going downhill

We are raised to be that way from the kindergarten.

I don't hate turkey. I traveled there and everybody was very nice. Went all over the country and it was beautiful
Yes turks have committed some crimes in the past but that's the norm for a lot of history. I think turks are "hated" on the internet because you're around English speaking parts of it, which is made up of Europeans and Americans. They still have the "evil turk" prejudice from Ottoman's btfo them so many times. Basically ptsd they channel into hatred
I would say that as an arab it does hurt a little seeing so many turks shit talk and be racist to us. It is uncalled for but every society has people like that

I sometimes pretend to be a turk ot get free (you)s

Attached: pepe.jpg (410x357, 15.14K)

because your country has done nothing to acknowledge its heinous crimes in the 20th century and is illegally occupying part of two other sovereign nations. not to mention that half the country supports one of the most comically bad leaders in modern history

Hmm I guess I’m starting to understand their point of view now that you mention that. My impression was that turks are also hated among arabs for the ottoman legacy, for the same reasons. I don’t think turkish soap operas made a difference about that. Is this true?

>What is the Turkish invasion of Cyprus
>What is the Syrian offensive just 3 years ago
I mean, other than that, spotless record I guess but your foreign policy and reputation is pretty trash also just saying.

The Turkish diaspora is really shit. I mean it's somewhat our parents and grandparents fault for importing the most inbred hillbillly retarded Turkish villagers they could find, but still.

You're in the wrong continent

It's 50/50 among arabs. Some hate turks because like in the balkans, "turk" is still a synonym for opressor. Some love the turks because it's seen as the "hip" part of the middle east outside of Dubai. It has that middle ground of secularization without being too foreign
Me personally, I have very little ethnic affiliation or grudges against anything except shitraelis. Everybody is whatever. Once you travel a lot and read history holding entire peoples(except pissraelis) as some monolith is extremely stupid

Yeah I guess you’re somewhat right about Cyprus but we have no way to guarantee that Greeks won’t start killing/deporting/genociding Turks en masse if we leave the island.
As for Syria, that’s because we were breaking the terror corridor Americans built for a Kurdish state so that’s perfectly justified.

The first invasion of Cyprus was fine, but as the UN said, the 2nd and continual stay is not.
Syria you actually went over your border, that is a no-no internationally no matter how justified it is, otherwise, the US wouldn't be hated for coups and etc. we did in the Cold War without being involved directly.

>As for Syria, that’s because we were breaking the terror corridor Americans built for a Kurdish state so that’s perfectly justified.
yeah but the entire ethnically cleansing all the kurds from conquered areas sin't exactly helping your international image

mostly incels hate on turkey

Dangerous foe to have

There is no border. Syrian government doesn’t control the area around the parts where we occupy, these are surrounded by Kurdish insurgents. Even if we left it wouldn’t make a difference.

They are supposedly filling those cities with refugees we got after 2012.

LOL its your country who genocided greeks buddy. the turks who arrived after 1974 should 100% get deported to turkey. they are settlers who dont belong there. though unfortunately that wont happen

I don't hate Turkey desu.

Nothing to do with Erdogan or Islam or Political Islam
Erdogan was doing the same authoratarian shit in 2000s but no one bat an eye. When he taken over Judiciary in 2010 EU congratulated him.

It is only when EU-Erdogan friendship was over he suddenly became the devil. Very much like saddam in 80s fighting against iran supported by west vs saddam in 90s and 2000s being pariah.
West stopped backing Political Islam here but their prolblem is that they cannot find an alternative. All secular are anti west and anti refugee. They just need another erdogan but more tame