VGH…EVRASIA RISES!

VGH…EVRASIA RISES!

Attached: 5A53E682-2D49-4A96-959F-26B96B9ABDDD.jpg (1170x1639, 919.82K)

Meds

Attached: кiт.jpg (811x882, 277.51K)

cringe, ultracringe

vgh... based tradpilled pilled pvtin will stop the bluepilled cuck globohomo cringe clownworld SJWs in NATO...

is Dugin the Rasputin to Putin?

It would explain his schizoid move.

I tried to find which part is wrong and couldn't find any.

I remember his schizo article about how the new world is the land of the cosmic unnatural going back thousands of years and this is the reason why Americans are evil

Russia is the biggest country on the planet they could have a separate alternate world in it but actually pulling it off is another matter

I think he really overdoes it and simplifies it but i think that sometimes it's better overdo it and make it into propaganda piece so that even a total retard can grasp the idea.

Wow, he really is a full-on schizo

unironically based

>tfw you will join the Schutzstaffel in your lifetime

Attached: fuhrer.jpg (266x190, 6.12K)

He's more like Russia's Alex Jones.

Ideology cucks are the worst. Why can't people understand the basic fact that almost everything done in geopolitics is stategic interest? Putin doesn't oppose the West because "le gays bad", he does so because it's in their interest to destabilize Western institutions

Moskals are truly incapable of being anything but cringe

Europeans have thought this about the new world since they discovered it, but then again, when europeans first discovered it their first point of contact was the aztecs so i can see how some might draw that conclusion. In the 1800s conservative Europeans thought the U.S was evil because it showed that suffrage and letting propertyless men vote wouldn't doom a country to anarchy

>war against globalism
If you are truly against globalism you are against imperialism, which is what Putin is doing right now.

Russia is too integrated into the Afroeurasian continent to have a "separate" world, if they want actual dominance they need to follow the Napoleonic example and try and create a "world island" where they're in control of it all.

Funnily enough, the New World is probably the only region actually capable of creating an alternate world, because its easily defendable, isolated and takes two giant oceans to traverse to get anywhere near it. The Americas are basically one giant island separated from 90% of the rest of the planet

>Why can't people understand the basic fact that almost everything done in geopolitics is stategic interest?
Because most people are actually stupid.

You overestimate how rational humans are.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-020437-1-1.jpg (491x718, 197.18K)

Leaders of countries rarely act out of ideology. Even Hitler was realizing geopolitical interests

Why'd he kill the jews then

always thought this guy was a schizo retard meme but i think he had a point all this time

Attached: [animal cat react].png (578x576, 436.6K)

>Leaders of countries rarely act out of ideology.
Maybe firsty countries

seething chimplet can't handle the fact that putin acted irrationally and fucked russia geopolitically for the next 30 years

I've read people greatly overestimate Dugin's influence on Russia's policies. He doesn't have a close ear to Putin or his inner circle. He's just a crazy rambler who just happens to match most of the Russian mentality of victimhood and imperial ambitions and aligned with Putin's ideology.

>always thought this guy was a schizo retard

he is. he doesn't oppose unipolarity either, that's just a meme, he just wants russian unipolarity (understandably, what imperialist wouldn't want their country to be a hyper-power?)

Hitler was extremely ideological. It's why he was so retarded. Your average paradox games player could run the military better than him.

Link? Sounds mega kino

As an ideologue he is on the money. The struggle of human history has always been for power. The west promotes the values it does because their inertia will pacify billions of people into a state where they no longer even want to resist and a small elite can wrap them around their finger. The russians want power by traditional means of military strength and patriarchal hierarchy. Chinese will eventually turn into the Borg and subsume everything.

Then effectively he's Rasputin to Putin

To replace them with Germans. More ethnicities=more tension/less stability. That's why he also wanted to slaughter Poles but Croats were fine since they supported him

He was a good public speaker and could rally people up, but all the horrible things he's done were very pragmatic in nature. Maybe he believed in all the shit he spewed, doesn't change much