European solidarity with ukraine in your cunt

European solidarity with ukraine in your cunt.
I live in bumfuck northern Portugal and work in a fucking restaurant and all the employees got together and brought suplements to ship to ukraine.
Everything from food to diapers.
Russians have you got any idea what you've just done?!
Ive never seen us so united for a cause.

Attached: europa.gif (208x208, 996.31K)

I support Russia, not because I want to but because if they lose Putin will have a caucasian chimpout and nuke us all.

Honestly yea this is the first time I've seen people from all over and with very different ideologies get together, and thats saying something in Spain.

none

Pretty much the same thing here, actually pretty based, nice way to rally people up for a good cause

t. bumfuck nowhere southern portugal

My campus at college is having a ukraine thing tomorrow, might show up

It's like the movie Watchmen if you think about it

Wrong. Like in my Marvel movies.

This. The war is morally abhorrent but it's not worth the death of millions more innocents

I want Russia to crush Ukraine just to see the reddit types chimp out. As a bonus, I will also get to see Russia implode.

True

I doubt it.
He may be a madman but I doubt he has that type of power all by himself.

You can still adopt western ways without the gay.
We can still be friends.

He will fall out of a window from Kremlin before that happens.

not gonna happen while monke is in power, they need another Yeltsin

based i also want to see olaf scholz personally order 3 million puma for the BW

>ukraine thing
an invasion?

I have seen 3 Ukrainian flags outside this week
This is just another social cause for people to post on facebook and get likes from their like minded friend group
BLM was a hundred times bigger than this

I want to see Macron become the Emperor of Europe and create an army the likes of which has never been seen to stop Monke

>another Yeltsin
Ignore the mutt flag, I moved here in 2017. Are you fucking kidding me? Another Yeltsin? Have you ever met someone who actually lived through his blunders themselves? Yeltsin was a disaster and paved the way for Putin to take power with all his retarded mistakes.

so Russia is the alien squid?

Our government started blocking opposition media websites, they're insane so it'll likely get massive.

Gonna be kinda hard to know who's supporting Ukraine

We seek solitude. Trying to escape nato and do an unthinkable thing just to unite people and make the world better

Attached: thumb-1920-892817-1567104591.jpg (1920x1080, 148.71K)

The border has been overflown with donations of food and clothes because Ukrainians are white so they're the good kind of refugees

Attached: 12362162136.png (667x312, 193.25K)

its different in europe

Why cant you follow the china way?

Good question but I reckon it's much easier to pretend than to actually do something