I'm a proud American man and I have a BMI of 16. No, I do not have anorexia. Isn't that what 12-year-old girls get...

I'm a proud American man and I have a BMI of 16. No, I do not have anorexia. Isn't that what 12-year-old girls get? I don't like eating and when I have to eat it is never a hamburger.

Attached: rHdsy4A.jpg (600x900, 97.48K)

Post tummy

Mine is a little under 18 and I practically only eat processed shit and fast food. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you don't eat too much.

You're not a real American

You look skinny fat

I'm 167cm, 52kg. 18.6 BMI.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 24.48K)

You can be my armrest

Mine is 24. Anything below 20 is skinny twink territory and therefore retarded to have.

Eat and lift before you head into little pieces.

Attached: 1646179659672.jpg (320x349, 12.6K)

>BMI 20
>6ft 1
Explains why I got a small dick lmao. We can't get everything, can we

Attached: 1629582338203.jpg (480x360, 9.34K)

22 bmi (78kg), 6 ft 1 as well, and 18cm dick. You have no idea how good it can get.

Shame I have no social skills and few friends tho

You ever dress up like a cute girl? no homo

>Shame I have no social skills and few friends tho
Haven't exactly got tons of friends either m8, but I guess I'm alright at talking
As I said, we can't have everything no-one's perfect
Even that 'chad' who's built and has a great sex life probably has some repressed unresolved issues or something

>Even that 'chad' who's built and has a great sex life probably has some repressed unresolved issues or something
Pure cope lol chads have great lives and you can't even hope to attain 1% of the happiness he'll experience in his lifetime

how would you know, you cuck?

The 24 BMI guy here, 6 ft 1 and 16 cm. Height and BMI have little correlation to dick size.

By not being a coping delusional retard

Yes. It's fun.

180cm, 63.7 kg, and BMI 19.7

>24 BMI
Getting close to overweight friend

he's american, 70% of his nation is overweight, cut him some slack. he is doing better than the rest of his countrymen

Mine is 18

i have a good amount of muscle pushing me up, it's not just fat. though i am cutting right now for the summer - trying to reach 170 lbs by May from my current 185 lbs so my abs pop decently again

What's ur bodyfat percentage like?