Every anti Russian post on Twitter is being brigaded by pro Russia Pajeets with shit like "What about Afghanistan sir...

Every anti Russian post on Twitter is being brigaded by pro Russia Pajeets with shit like "What about Afghanistan sir? What about Iraq sir?". Did Putin hire poos to do his bidding?

Attached: 1644902499597.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's satem unity. An R1b American like you wouldn't understand.

Based pajeets

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_04-58-12.jpg (1280x866, 198.14K)

AmericaBros, right now as we speak, Indian soldiers are being killed by Kashmiri militants that now have American weapons thanks to you guys leaving so many in Afghanistan which now Pakistan is exporting into Kashmir. And you call Pakistan a "major non NATO ally". We understand that your country has a distinct relationship with Pakistan, and we have a distinct relationship with Russia as well. Most of us can empathise Russia feeling cornered by US-NATO, because the chance of India being cornered by China and it's vassals is very high at the end of this decade.

all the thirdies are rallying behind us for some reason. I never asked for this.

BRICS countries keep together. Also they are somewhat right. While I don't think Putin is justified in his aggression against Ukraine the media outcry is incomparable to anything we've seen before. I am old enough to remember times when anti-war protests where mostly a thing among fringe far leftist radicals, today every normie #StandsWithUkraine

its common sense, nato invaded 1/3 of the countries on the planet and each of these invasions had more dead civilians than the russian invasion
and nato invaded because corporate oligarchs asked them to, russians because zelensky threatened to get nukes and because he killed 15k russians in donbas

>Did Putin hire poos to do his bidding?
You think that because you're not used to be confronted with a different opinion, especially in a echo chamber like Twitter. You are so emotional connected to your ideas/beliefs that any form of critique or opinion that challenges your current narrative makes you spew out irrational stuff

In French speaking media comments, all the pro putin, pro russian comments are made by arabs and africans.
I unironically think that the ruskies are paying the cheapest motherfuckers to shill for them

Attached: 1645728834663.jpg (900x722, 359.65K)

Oopsie

Every pro Russian post on Twitter is being brigades by anti Russian cockhole redditors with shit like "muh evil Russians" and "glory to cockhole land". Did redditor apes make bots to do their bidding?
Saged and reported lole

Why don't you think about the points they're making? Are you that deep inside your own ass? US/EU double standards, hypocrisy and outright cluelessness are getting a much needed wake-up call.

NATO didn't invade a single country. It did bomb countries though.

most young indians remembers the bombing of Iraq. Saddam's Iraq was a crucial ally to india against nefarious Pakistan. After Saddam fell, India had to rebuild her connections in MENA for a decade, all the while facing high gas prices that led to mass inflation throughout the 2000s eventually translation to low growth until the 2010s and only now we managed to appease the gulf Arabs into being neutral wrt to india and pakistan

>this was austria
>ends at the danube
abhorrent map

Its literal whataboutism. Trumpian/Russian tactic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Attached: yawm.png (986x853, 516.95K)

Spreading English to India back in the day will prove to by our biggest mistake

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 110.93K)

Why can’t I care about ukraine and not about the Middle East?

Can you do it shorter? There is only so much time I can spend in a day considering third world issues

Apes together strong

The point is that "civilized world" used to talk shit a lot and now "uncivilized world" decided to strike back.
For the past 30 years most of the revolutions/invasions across the globe were pro-western because we were busy restoring ourselves after bolshevik fuck ups and China was busy becoming a new economic superpower.
Now the trend is being reversed which causes seethe and rage.