Why is Brazil allowed to exist?

Why is Brazil allowed to exist?

Attached: D030D079-910A-4301-976F-FF76115CE274.png (601x523, 221.42K)

I think thats based why should they ever care i wouldn't care if it wouldn't be so close to home.

WW3 won't affect Latinos whatsoever so why should they bother caring

Why should we even care?

To be your slave state, please terminate them americanBVLL

Elden Ring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dead hohols

Attached: 1641898693470.jpg (206x273, 26.81K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Honestly no one actually gives a fuck about Ukrops except NATO shills and women

>Noooo you have to care about this literal who country in yurop

brazil is not latinoamerica

Based and manchild pilled

Brazil is not Latin American

Latinxs will not participate in WW3, I'm not sure if they would feel the effects of fallout there too.

You literally can't suffer in South America.

Based, we prefer enjoying life than obsessing about events we have no control over. We are Epicurians

Too blessed to care

give me the secret to stop giving a fuck about world events, I want to be free

Fuck Europe
Fuck Russia
Fuck the West

Attached: 1578909634626.jpg (1080x1504, 119.89K)

we are gamers what can I say

Russia is doing nothing wrong Kiev is a central part of Russia and Ukraine shouldn't be allowed to exist

you forgot "elden ring plaza"

You need us to teach you how to be a non-invasive continental country who figured out how to do miscegenation right and knows what how to make a decent barbeque and coffee instead of that awful shit you fatasses make

why would anybody cares about what happens outside their region? if russians and ukranians want to kill each other they can do it

You niggers. We speak portuguese, so brazilians look for "ucrânia", not in english

Attached: Sem título.png (537x331, 31.54K)

why should we care about pigskins killing each other? whatever bitch