This happens on every city on the planet

I'm 100% sure this happens on every city and country on the planet.

Am I the only who started to evaluate the average guy I see on the street?

Pretty much ALL are:

>Manlets
>Incel tier faces
>Obsese, overweight, belly fat
>Love handles
>Poor (they have cheap clothes)
>Their mother dressed them
>Incel balding tier shit garbage haircut
>Low IQ
>No personality/charisma
>Incel tier not projecting voices
>Poverty mom tier shoes
>Smell like shit

I literally never saw a single guy on the street that I would consider even atractive from a female point of view.

I mean, you literally have to put the minimal effort into dressing, shoes, haircut, shaving, taking a bath, losing fat, doing some basic workout, learn to project the voice, not being a poorfag and getting nice clothes.
Literally to mog 100% the guys I see on the street.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg (750x1000, 81.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionbeans.com/2017/the-5-hottest-male-body-parts-according-to-women/#:~:text=Torso,power than any other appendage.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact you spend this much time thinking about men's appearances and sexual appeal should probably be indicative of some aspect of your sexuality being repressed.

I didnt say I want to fuck them, I can still evanluate them logically like a woman would do to see how I compare to them.

Retard.

All the Colombian men I've met are very handsome. Maybe you're just too much of a poorfag to live among attractive Colombians

I lost like 50 lbs and wear $2k worth of clothes on me and yet still an incel

have you tried to stop being mentally an incel?

im sure the OP is an attractive, muscle built, blonde blue eyed european owner of a succesful videogame corporation in Colombia for having such views

No the problem is that I’m ugly and not yet have enough money to fix it
Probably it will cost like 100k for all the surgeries and when I save up enough for that I’d rather spend it on an American college degree so that I can make six figures and be happy while single for the rest of my life. The game is rigged the day I was born anyway so why bother?

Most women dont care about face, around 50% are more excited over hands, or chest, or ass, or legs.

Ironically a good back is more impressive to most women than the face.

>good back is more impressive to most women than the face
0n, para por favor

fashionbeans.com/2017/the-5-hottest-male-body-parts-according-to-women/#:~:text=Torso,power than any other appendage.

face isnt among the top 3-4 thing most atractive shit to women.

Back is literally more atractive to women than face.

bodypart, 0n, BODYPART as in arms, torso, etc
face isnt in that category the same way tomato dont go into a fruit salad despite being also a fruit

then why the face is also on those polls, nigger?

look it might be confusing, but studies do separate between face and bodyparts.

which most face parts dont appear in the top 2.

Is always back and ass+thighs as top 2 in every fucking female poll.

retard.

do people in southern europe put blond blue eyes in the attractive features list

tener un cuerpo bonito no te va a ayudar cuando tu cara parece sacada de una bolera, la cara siempre va a ser el atributo mas predominante, te guste o no te guste
>"pero mis datos..."
de la misma manera que si s muchos tios le preguntas que que les gusta mas del cuerpo femenino, y ellos te diran tetas, pero seguro que pones una fea con tetas y seguro que solo la quieren para un rato y nada mas. el rostro ni entra en la cuestion porque ya esta interiorizado que es un requisito indispensable

kind of, blue eyes are associated to nordic features, which adds that level of exotism in brown eyes countries

Where I live 70% of the guys are clearly very attractive. Everyone looks like they workout, everyone looks very fashionable, everyone has nice hair

I don't give a shit about looking pretty, I'm here to go to work so I can make money so I can have a roof above me, men are not obligated to look pretty

Columbian retard
Maybe in your country where everyone is a thirdie your argument makes sense. But take women from a third world country to a first world country, where the average man works out, is clean, has a good career, a good social life, is smart, etc. and you will see that women's standards simply go UP to match the new environment.
You're a virgin retard

literalmente necesitas ser fisicamente deforme, negro pendejo.

less than 3% of americans workout, retard.

less than 5% of any country workout.

City people are degenerates the way they take pride in their appearance and "face value" while not knowing even how to change a bicycle tire.
Your type have a "best before" date that is rapidly approaching.

>necesitas ser fisicamente deforme
????? no te entiendo mono
>negro pendejo
porque tanta hostilidad? aflojale