BRICS general

Based

Attached: 1646148829435m.jpg (1024x558, 84.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PV65GylfAig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when you see it you'll shit brics

youtu.be/PV65GylfAig

Did anyone pick your nose and eat it. When I was 2-3 years old I did it. One day my mom caught me doing it and she beat the habit out of me. Does this happen in your cuntry?

They hated us...but we told them the truth

天上太阳红呀红彤彤诶
心中的太阳是毛泽东诶
他领导我们得解放诶
人民翻身当家做主人
咿呀咿吱呦喂
呀而呀吱呦啊
人民翻身当家做主人

天上太阳红呀红彤彤诶
心中的太阳是毛泽东诶
他领导我们奋勇向前进诶
革命江山一耶一片红诶
咿呀咿吱呦喂
呀而呀吱呦啊
革命江山一片红(诶)

Attached: maochad.jpg (1242x1394, 105.1K)

Why are world leaders so damn old and out of shape. The only good looking one is the king of Spain.

Ye lol

I eat my own cum.

>sucking up to putin
cringe and low-iq
>sucking up to Xi
based and high-iq

Nice club of shitholes

Culture first

poor people alliance

Seething mountain jew afraid of losing his power and influence

Seethe and be scared

Is Cyril a good president?

okay macaco

Attached: unnamed.png (600x600, 161.42K)

I wish china stops acting like some land grabbing mafia at our border. Although china is richer, our two countries are similar. Imagine China, Russia and India in one alliance. VGH unstoppable.

don't forget bundaland and mandelaland

But then again can two developing countries ever form an alliance with other? We are competing for trade and technology. The alliance will not hold in such a way. Maybe it's good China and India are competing so we get prosperous faster individually. We just should avoid war, everything will be fine then.

I didn't forget them, I just mentioned china and India because tensions are high between us. Russia awkwardly sells weapons to both of us. Although china has a higher level of indigenous weapons.

are you really competing if one of the two countries is already a superpower? you can compete while being in an alliance with other countries. France, the UK and USA have been competing with each other since the 20th century while still maintaining an alliance.