Germanic relationships

I feel like the relationships between these countries are identical. Aside from the fact that we all speak a Germanic language and our cultures, except confessions, are quite similar, there's almost a distinct sort of Trialism between us. For example, Austria & Denmark: both were incredibly historically relevant at some point in history (Austria as Emperors of the HRE, Kings of Spain, Austria-Hungary, Hitler, Denmark as vikings, Jutes, raiders of England, world-renowned seafarers, great warriors, Harald Bluetooth...), but have become almost entirely irrelevant throughout modern times. They're also generally too small to have any major influence on the world stage. We both share an incredibly gay neighbour to the North (Germany & Sweden) and generally hate them, but still consider them our mildly retarded brethren. We generally make fun of them and bully them, but get offended when a foreign country does so and defend them. I find Switzerland and Norway similar in that they are both secluded autists and have acquired a lot of wealth through different means (Switzerland through its jewish banking empire, and Norway through its massive oil reserves). In any case, they are more wealthy than their respective neighbours and usually pretty arrogant and assblasted about it (for whatever reason).
What do you think about my observation, Any Forums?

Attached: Germanic relationships.png (1374x1245, 60.72K)

>Any Forums
you need to go back, thants what i think of your observation.

Attached: 1641904902850.png (1008x1008, 943.43K)

did you use the lidl colors

Shit, this isn't Any Forums?

Attached: CEO of Sneedposting.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

Expect that Sweden, Norway and Denmark are similarly sized, while Austria and Switzerland are the si,e of German states.

>Sweden, Norway and Denmark are similarly sized

Attached: What.png (600x754, 421.59K)

Population wise

okay fuck you frankishspeaking mountaincelt

austria is just a offshoot of bavaria

isn't eastern austria (lower austria,vienna,burgenland,carinthia,styria) nearly genetically identical to its slavic neighbors? heard this on /his/ just wondering if it was true

>the celto-slavic country known as Austria
>germanic
>Netherlands and Belgium
>not germanic
Is OP a refugee or just retarded?

Attached: whynotboth.jpg (248x203, 8.42K)

We were a giant empire at some point, ruling over all our slavic neighbours. No one in Central Europe is a genetic monolith, thus it's fair to say that we are Germanic-Celtic-Slavic. Western Austria having pretty much no Slavic influence. But the map doesn't refer to genetics, but culture and language. The Swiss are genetically closer to Italians than Norwegians.
>Belgium
>Germanic
Ayy lmao

Attached: Absolut peinlich.jpg (414x474, 50.13K)

>>Belgium
>>Germanic
>Ayy lmao
The northern part is (Vlaanderen). Nevermind the southern frogs.

Attached: LrlRzrC.png (800x542, 415.18K)

How high on copium do you have to be to think even a single austrian is more germanic than even the swarthiest walloon lmao

Gebaseerd

there is no such thing as germanic identity
I have nothing in common with with dutch/flemish or scandinavian people

Walloons never were Germanic.

Oy vey, how very post modern of you.

Why talk about something you know nothing about? Lol
I’m not even walloon but there has never been an area in the whole of Belgium that wasn’t predominantly germanic.
Just go on google scholar and look it up

Why do you choose to sperg out over a fictional map like some dungeons and dragons lore master? Again, it's a cultural/lingual map rather than a genetic one.
>tis i! le super ebin germanic! perhaps in another life, where people would appreciate my genius for having a meltdown over simple and useless information! google scholar, bro.

Attached: Le ebin Germanics.jpg (612x474, 46.28K)

Just pointing out the obvious, Ivan.

Based we don't have anything in common with alpine republics either.