Is this true in your country?

Is this true in your country?

Attached: 1646142440893.png (562x437, 52.92K)

Makes sense

What fucking language is that?

Yep, we know that feel too

Attached: 1645551504528.jpg (1007x1391, 152.51K)

American English

Yes it's true, ugly niggas get no bitches it's very simple really

Incels BTFO lmao

This must be Jewish propaganda because women just know how to pick the best genes and have natural eugenics

I mean she is 100% right tho. anything else is cope, I am saying this now to the "I-I am just shy and aUtIsTiC that's why I don't get laid totally not because I am ugly or anything"

always dip deep into your target's history, their social media post history can tell a lot about them. I have that insecurity and cant trust any women after i browse int

Pretty plain english

>Is this true in your country?
Yes, I'm actually ugly in every country I visit.

>sticking to white dudes now
whitebros...

lmao

Attached: 1639069874024.jpg (720x731, 219.72K)

ESL here, could anyone who speaks Jive (Airplane reference) kindly translate this lady's comments?

I'm shy and autistic and ugly
wat nou
I don't know what 'shoot one's shot' and 'get it thrown at' mean. hitting on / getting hit on?

If girls don't hit on you it's because you're ugly

Nigglish

American english (southern dialect) common in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi

no...that cant be true...

>I don't know what 'shoot one's shot' and 'get it thrown at' mean. hitting on / getting hit on?
exactly

I can't trust any woman after I got cheated on by my only gf, she lied about it, acted like the victim, acted like a bitch, and later moved in with him.

I get that-- and she has a point btw though some women and races are more forward than others-- but what does "women don't shoot their shot" mean? Women don't make a move until you do?

"Women don't hit on guys"

lmao you got absolutely humiliated hahaha

that's rude Brazilbro, I really cared about her.

Attached: 3.png (880x596, 189.82K)

i guess so. i am a khhv

I don't understand what they're saying

Women's idea of shooting their shot

>casts a couple glances at you in a crowded room