Medvedev twitted in French and says real war can go France

Medvedev twitted in French and says real war can go France.

This is the end, bro. Farewell

Attached: Screenshot_20220301_142710.jpg (1080x1273, 445.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1498619523045511168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't get it

Is this retard asking for NATO intervention or some shit?

>A French minister said today that they had declared economic war on us. Watch your speech, gentlemen! And do not forget that economic wars in the history of mankind have often turned into real wars

>Today, some French minister has said that they declared an economic war on Russia. Watch your tongue, gentlemen! And don’t forget that in human history, economic wars quite often turned into real ones

twitter.com/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1498619523045511168

Haha, I am not scared of some half-Mongolian half-Slavic troglodytes. If Russia declares war on us we will send them back beyond the Urals where they belong.

lol

How many hours will last before surrender this time?

>Haha, I am not scared of some half-Mongolian half-Slavic troglodytes. If Russia declares war on us we will send them back beyond the Urals where they belong.
looks 0% mongolian to me

Attached: 0ced1d3acba3006287d0d06234ffe3cf.jpg (400x300, 20.94K)

Roughly your height in years you smelly indio manlet

Dont tease the bear bro
They will nuke you bro

He refers to muslim uprisings and race war in Europe due to upcoming hardships.

Cope and seethe N'Golo, unlike you we have never lost a war. Even less surrender.

France has enough nukes to make Russia an uninhabitable shithole (more than it already is, that is)
I don't mind if we destroy each other, I don't enjoy life and I'm just eagerly waiting to be drafted so I can at least kill some Asiatic monkeys before I go

I'm starting to believe Russia is collapsing before our eyes when they keep chimping out like this. They already lost their economy, how do they get off making threats to escate? With what money?

modern russia is a prime example of why you shouldn't let manlets into power, they use it as an outlet for their frustration

Attached: 1634989417421.jpg (944x813, 362K)

they should draft us 4channers. we don't fear death and have nothing to lose.

Napoleon accomplished more in his lifetime than everyone from Bernardo O'Higgins to whoever the fuck you just elected? Pinero? Quincienera? Doesn't even matter.

Bro you dont understand modern war
Its not like in Call of Duty or Fortnite
You will get droned

why just not take the shortcut, go to some paris suburb and scream something about prophet mohammad, the police will shot you

based and madpilled

>France has enough nukes
It literally doesn't

French garçons vous avez etrê trés cocky, c'est le fin

thats a good idea actually, less shitposters

he should go back to playing tennis, he was nicer

Less than 50 M51 are enough to destroy mankind because of dust cloud and radiation all over the world just after the explosions

>300 nooks
>2 for every target
>150 top population centers of Russia become radioactive ash
>Poopin offs himself in the bunker

I have done far worse than that, now just leave me alone this is a cringe fucking thread

they have 300 nukes, more than enough

Shut the fuck up, you retarded vatnik. He is right. NATO fucking outclasses your shithole in terms of ICMB's, conventional military, tanks, fighters and simple manpower. You can't even conquer Ukraine as it is. You are not a real power anymore, you fucking troglodytes.

thats a greenpiss meme, thousands of nuclear bombs were detonated in the 50's and 60's and nothing happened

Yes we have 300 nukes among a few submarines. More than enough to destroy most of the big and medium Russian cities.