How are Russians being treated here?

How are Russians being treated here?

Attached: Finland.jpg (700x999, 38.39K)

Russians who live here are mostly high educated people, who dont support putin. Then theres also baltic russians that are working class people.

Join nato while you still can. Who knows that monke will do next

We should have done that long time ago, but older generation was brainwashed during finlandization. Everyone over 60 year old shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Like ryssa, from begging of time

Some reports of Russian kids being bullied in schools. Otherwise quite neutral. Two of my co-workers are Russian and we just avoid the current topics because as far as I know they don't support Putin and I can imagine it's quite awkward for them.

We're working on it. Some of the people and politicians are so fucking cowardly and pig-headed.

Finns always treat us very badly or, at best, pretend we don't exist. It's good that swede-finns exist to distract them. Still, we're like 1.5% of the population, versus 2.5% of swedes - yet all the signs are in finnish and swedish instead of also in russian.
I don't think we'll ever see eye-to-eye with finns. They love america a lot, even though they deny it, and they're fat to american levels.

>Still, we're like 1.5% of the population, versus 2.5% of swedes - yet all the signs are in finnish and swedish instead of also in russian.
Holy fuck, do you idiots really think in these terms?
Protip, Swedish is in the constitution. Russia will not be joining it as long as there is an independent Finland.

No, I'm just saying it's funny. I'm not a nigger - I don't care about my 'rights'.
Oh, one other funny thing is how important Finns think they are... like, do you really think Sweden or Russia cares about you?
I mean, I don't know about Sweden but we mostly consider Finland to be swamp and Lappenranta where we go shop. Bro you're smaller than Piter and we don't even care about Piter lol

I mostly think positive of russians. Despite the abuse i get at cs:go. Shame that their democraticaly elected leader is doing such shit PR for them

>and they're fat to american levels.
Really? I thought Finnish women were hot

Attached: 1645873857821.jpg (1920x1280, 130.85K)

Man, nothing would make us happier than you people forgetting entirely that we even exist. But you're the ones who keep telling us you care deeply about what we do and making vaguely worded threats.

Some are, she isnt. She is a cyborg

The women come in two types: extremely skinny boomers and extremely fat pigs. Sanna is an exception, but rare. I actually don't understand how they get so fat, people don't even eat american food here.

Well then don't virtue signal yourself into relevance, what can I tell you.
When I came to work here, the neutrality was what I really liked, even though globohomo is everywhere. I remember gay flags right opposite the mosque in kamppi kek that was funny

Post a hot fin
Maybe just being lazy

Ah, the full figure of your bonehead politics begins to emerge.
All I'll say is fuck off back to where you came from, nobody wants your ilk here.

Im pic banned

Rude. Stop wit that shit

oh well sorry I'm not a comically balding somali kek

NATO will make you lazy. Look at countries like Italy and Germany. It's better to have big military spending over inviting American bases