Why do Americans hate Asians so much?

Attached: america (2).jpg (1298x1066, 396.18K)

is it just me or is there a "pattern" here

Why do Asian Americans vote for a party that's in favor of them getting killed?

Time for Asians to arm themselves

Attached: Chinese Woman Beats up SInophobic Chud.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Low life scum will target Asians, especially elderly Asian American women, because they are less likely to
1) defend themselves due to small stature and being very frail
and 2) report any crimes to the authorities due to an isolationist culture and language barrier

What do you mean??

Attached: ck.png (1200x800, 1.32M)

which one are you talking about
>not memeing

This is what happens when a wyboi attacks elderly asian women

the one supported by mainstream media that blames the attacks on white supremacy

thats only in NY and some parts of LA. They vote democrat because of school funding, everything else they're very conservative on, unless they're rich and their kid gets exposed to lib shit. But the asians who are more community oriented are very based.

i have no sympathy for AMERICAN-asians
i have no sympathy for AMERICAN-africans
i have no sympathy for AMERICAN-latinx
i have no sympathy for AMERICAN-europeans

Attached: 6b8.png (600x754, 279.42K)

It's wrong but there are plenty of whites too

Attached: 1642849483593 (1).webm (608x1080, 2.66M)

By your logic, whites should all be killed for bringing blacks to America and setting them free. There are far more white advocates of blacks than Asians. I haven't seen any Asians doing this.

Attached: KNEEL.webm (550x310, 2.99M)

tired of hearing this tripe, "oh we're conservative in everything else except in the voting booth". hispanics say the same bullshit. your vote actually counts in this country it doesn't go into a shredder like it does in your homeland.

>your vote actually counts in this country
Then how did Biden steal the presidency?

I don't, one of my sister's best friends is Vietnamese and we flirting right meow, I'm trying to get her punani.. I really don't hate asian bros...
t. latinx ally

Attached: 1627929418958.jpg (580x563, 84.88K)

We must name and shame sinophobes of all colours

Attached: 1642845446892 (1).webm (608x1080, 1.59M)

I also love my pajeet bros

Attached: 1624477479629.jpg (550x503, 25.66K)

go look up asian-american parents in SF right now, they're very politically involved AGAINST democratic school agendas which hold back students from taking more challenging classes. They also hate taxes. Also hispanics are working class so they lean democrat but even then democrats just care about stupid woke optics as opposed to actually giving a shit about people

doesn't matter because you will keep voting for the same lefties with the same policies, because ultimately you are in this country to further the agenda of China.

you're a faggot

all amerimutts are jealous people. they cant help but are always jealous of someone else whos peaceful. the asians are just the easy targets bc they dont go violent. also muttland is becoming a third world shithole. it will never be fixed. not to mention im well aware that japanese are also targeted there.

Seems like everyone's waking up. The west isn't going to get better, only worse. Asian societies must prepare and maintain harmony. As well as keep out destructive elements.

Attached: TH2.jpg (998x1474, 588.44K)