How are Russians being treated here?

Attached: map-baltic-states-rivers-lakes-colors-national-flags-please-look-my-other-images-cartographic-series-155956403.jpg (650x900, 47.14K)

:)

:(

:|

:DDDDDD

Big baltic cock -> 8======D o:

Isnt estonia like 70% russian?

It's 25% Russian and its capital is like 40%.

her vagene has eyes??

Isn't Usa 90% black and 100% gay?

You've never seen Russian pussy? You wanna tell me you don't even know that it's more similar to octopus than a hole?
I vomited first time I've saw Russian girl nude

I don't racemix

>I don't racemix
You don't know what you're missing
But we blandaupp mostly with westerners though

Attached: og-version-ir-karolina-meschino-2-5f231105cf03a.jpg (1920x1374, 375.84K)

Looks like putin needs to save the russian population by nuking Estonia

Russians in estonia and latvia are stateless

yeah they're considered non-citizens, which is obviously discrimination

Obviously, the west isn't going to war with russia over ukraine, would they really do it over the baltics?

yes!!!!

were pretty much at war in just not officialy but come onsya8v

Lol and we're not at war. You are.

I’ve heard that Russians in Estonia are drunks that live in the forests away from everyone else.

Yes. They’re nato countries

Victims of capitalism

pic related - average russian intellectual in baltics

Attached: russians in baltics.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

Only the soviet immigrants, if you're a Russian and had Latvian citizenship before 1940, you got citizenship automatically after restoration of independence. Also they're not "stateless" like some refugees that have to live on the street and eat shit, they have a non-citizen passport that allows them to live and work here and do anything a citizen can do except vote and work in government jobs like police etc. All they have to become a citizen is pass a language test and that's it, also 80% of them actually know the language but chose not to get citizenship because they have their panties in a twist and they pretend to hate the country despite living here.

Russia needs to liberate them

Is it true that it's mostly old people who know Russian in the Baltics?

Pribaltika fashisti are puttin russkies in death camp, we need to save them.