Why are you losers so obsessed with women and their sex lives?

Why are you losers so obsessed with women and their sex lives?

Attached: 1646023770555.jpg (660x574, 46.63K)

stacey having degenerate sex kills the western civilization

Why are you obsessed with us faggot

This. As a femanon, I find it extremely pathetic and annoying how so many posters on here obsess over women and their body counts as well as judging their appearances and even their morality. Like, aren't most you guys introverted virgins? Who gave you the authority to dictate how we live our lives?

It is paramount that every functioning society controls female sexuality. If left unchecked it can destroy the whole thing.

wtf a shiny Russia

ywnbaw so I can't take your post seriously

>It is paramount that every functioning society controls female sexuality
I think societies should just control sexuality as a whole no matter the gender
If you're going to turn the eugenics switch on you may as well as turn the entire machine on
>If left unchecked it can destroy the whole thing
You're forgetting men are the sole reason behind the creation of latin america

You already said it, we're losers.

And what a fantastic creation it is. But extraracial sex from females destroys the fabric of social cohesion, ends hard fought lineage (mutt babies) and promotes degeneracy. Female emancipation is also problematic because women have no sense of honour and social ethics and will promote the dissolution of society to increase their sexual power

Post feet, bitch.

Attached: 2334556.png (680x604, 202.11K)

I used to, but I'm caring less and less. I don't know. Why bother. It's their lives. I'm too tired to care about that. If I don't like them, I'll ignore them.

Attached: 1638402088960.jpg (653x490, 95.39K)

I just want to get laid but can't. Incelbros, how do we cope?

Attached: 1646090671577.png (1200x1117, 1.54M)

>And what a fantastic creation it is
y..you're joking right user
yes brazillian women may have big "bunda" but would your rather live in brazil or any northwestern european country
>ends hard fought lineage (mutt babies)
males having mutt babies also end hard fought lineages
>and promotes degeneracy
same with male interracial sex, there is literally nothing more degenerate than some undesired anglo male going to sea and impregnating a haram of random prossies and ditching their hapa mutt children
>Female emancipation is also problematic because women have no sense of honour and social ethics and will promote the dissolution of society to increase their sexual power
this could easily be said for both genders though
the vast majority of men in the western world today do not care about their sense of honour or social ethnics and just want to stick their dick into something they find even somewhat sexually attractive no matter the race

Nonsense

>but would your rather live in brazil or any northwestern european country
Brazil. Europeans are soulless as fuck, and autistic, that's why so many of you don't have sex.

So males dating outside of their race is fine but females dating outside of their race is not ok
makes no sense considering both create mutts with no identity, promote degeneracy and destroy social cohesion

LOL

this but unironically (I'm a shut-in btw)

because we want women and sex lives

Attached: 4.png (670x645, 296.39K)

>So males dating outside of their race is fine but females dating outside of their race is not ok
Absolutely. Male lineage is more important. But a woman having extracial sex or birthing mutt babies destroys the honour of her father, brothers and sons

based