My dad just told me that if my children aren't light hair light eyed then he will not accept them, I'm not even white...

My dad just told me that if my children aren't light hair light eyed then he will not accept them, I'm not even white, I'm a beaner

Attached: 1643862168631.jpg (208x243, 7.88K)

The quintessential latinxperience

i have a blonde hair blue eyed step sister i can lend you

It's over sorry

It's the duty of every mestizo man to breed a guerita

Attached: lmwf48.webm (568x256, 2.49M)

Que chingon

would you rather have your misshapen, undersized, hideous mestizo looking children be constantly judged for the looks, association with ms-13 or poorer professional standards? Of course not. Be like East Asians. They all stifle a natural desire to flush their slant-eyed offspring down the nearest sewage pipe the moment they're born

MS13 is a Los Angeles thing though

he's right you know

i am sorry
*association with broader latino gang culture

based, your dad understand the importance of eugenics

Grandpa?

there's an issue though. Being the most common IR pairing, they're also denigrating white blood with hispanic (admixture). The irony of mass latino miscegenation with whites is that whiteness as a form of purity will probably die out. Soon even dominicacas will be considered white unequivocally

that's true, there are simply not enough white people to go around for the amount of non-whites who want to miscegenate with them

not to mention most white women only mate with white men, and most white men who race mix do so with East Asians exclusively

wtf I'm Chi too and all the women in my family are so excited because one of my cousins had a light baby with green eyes like it's a magical albino baby or something

Attached: 1633845269718.jpg (1125x1210, 291.49K)

how does i feel as whites that nonwhites won't adopt white anglo-saxon principles (at least those that generate prosperous safe communities) but fixate on the phenotypic features? Do you feel they're superficial and instinctive people?

Holy frick, what kind of mental illness is this, man? From one PoC to another, let me tell you: go to therapy, get some friends, get some fresh air and learn tp love yourself. Don't let white notions of beauty dictate your own.
Embrace your color.

ask a white bvll to impregnate your future wife

dude. in an era of mass media beauty standards and stereotypical impressions matter a lot. I playfully tell the darkskin/big-nosed kids on my street to expect ugly wives, incarceration and poorer pay if they don't get it together early

Anglo-Protestant values are destructive and stupid and I'm glad they are going extinct (is ethnic Southern French-Bavarian catholic mix)

Attached: korea gay flag bs.jpg (992x662, 145.73K)

You're fomenting the problem with your defeatist attitude. A snowball effect of sorts. If we don't hold our head highs and feel pride at our colored features, we'll just give white racists ammo to associate our features with ugliness and bad stereotypes.