Does or did your country have a monarchy?

Does or did your country have a monarchy?
What is your opinion on them?

Attached: 5764463.jpg (763x541, 53.2K)

never

Manlet king that escaped to the allies one millisecond after they set foot in sicily

Fuck them

Mince alors!
Even disrespect after his execution

Attached: 167889617.jpg (1200x1200, 593.14K)

Yes, in fact your pic related was technically the last king of Poland (in his capacity as an emperor of Russia)

we had House Savoy but they were exiled after WWII

Woah, its the Grand Duke of Finland

Yes.
They're okay, I like the previous king because he makes all chuds and incels from the left and far-right seethe and has fucked every single woman in Europe.

Attached: 1646011096714.png (460x443, 196.14K)

I must agree. He's the most chad king in Europe

No, but I hate the Jews for what they did to the the Tsar and his family.

My country didnt exist but we were part of Hungarian kingdom then A-H. We have lot of castles and lot of city/town symbols related to nobility, capital was used to crown emperors.

Best king would absolutely be Mathias Corvinus, ethnically fully Hungarian i believe he is considered a legend in every former country of kingdom, which considering how everyone disliked Hungarians at the end of ww1 to some degree and there was lot of propaganda and fake info thrown around nation identity from both sides, Hungarians get told we just made up Slovakia to steal land for them, Slovaks get told Hungarians came, conquered and pillaged and tried to remove our identity(which they did try, but we have more than 1000 years of history and most was positive) dumb nationalism desu wish we were still Austria Hungary with modern policies regarding minorities, because now we are in EU it doesnt matter anyways but Germs, eternal enemy won in the end.

From foreigners i have to shout out the Sun King for being basically reborn Emperor of Rome, war all day everyday with focus on art and manipulating nobles enabling him to be essentially total monarch. His biggest fault was that nobody could do what he could, his son got quickly disposed by monarchs for being weak. He was the state and built Louvre spending unholy amount of money on it but definitely worth as its french af in essence

>has fucked every single woman in Europe.
wtf disgusting, a king should set an example for his people in leading a chaste life in accordance with the principles of Catholicism

>and has fucked every single woman in Europe.

*the new world

doesn't matter though because the spanish monarchy made mexico europe

Our current king is doing that. Juan Carlos was just following Bourbon tradition, every single famous millionaire non-singer/actress European woman you can think of has been dicked by him.

Juan Carlos doesn't like latinx pussy, only evropean.

Best leader this shithole ever had.

Attached: Pedro_II_of_Brazil_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (2892x3880, 3.47M)

Yes. We have 9 of them. They elect the Federation King among them every 5 years. The Monarchy is the only thing keeping Chinks from selling out the country. They also keep politicians from getting too big for their britches. Fun fact, the Sultan of Johor (our Texas) is the only owner of a private Army in Malaysia. The Johorean Army predates the oldest Army Regiment of the Federation and still exists to this day.

Yes
I have a good opinion on them for the most part

Attached: 5ff5e1a5b63c5a8fb4386bae05d1518e.jpg (640x1015, 109.46K)

vargas didn't look like that wtf

Vargas is not worth to be his shadow

yes, we had

backwards remaining of colonial times, a foreign Portuguese-Austrian family working as the columns of a aristocratic land owner order that kept Brazilian economy underdeveloped and restricted to agriculture exportation. When they were forced to end slavery (by their Anglo masters) the Aristocracy took the power directly, this is why the First Republic managed to be even worse.

Fortunately we had our almost Meiji Restoration after a Nationalist Revolution and the new leader started really industrializing the country but you can guess what happened to him. The would-be Brazilian Meiji Restoration was glow'd

Yes
The only true brazilians left

Attached: 4-1.png (942x561, 1.07M)

Getúlio Vargas was our best president, but overall I'd put him after Pedro II. Coincidently they both got couped by the army.

Attached: 93334386_2499410817055787_8358007732405534720_n.jpg (970x749, 112.12K)

>The would-be Brazilian Meiji Restoration was glow'd
we suffered from a bad timing. CIA was created right after ww2, if Vargas Era only had happened some decades before we could have been Tropical Japan

Vargastard

Pedro II was born in Rio
Late empire was industrializing
Pedro II tried to end slavery since the beginning of his reign
Questão christie

Another vargatard
Pedro II was not couped by the army
Deodoro was only going to dissolve the parliament the republicans used this and said Pedro was going to put his rival as the first minister He then proclaimed the republic
20% of the army actually approved of the coup this is said by Deodoro himself

>20% of the army actually approved of the coup
this is usually how coups work, you don't need consensus. In 1964 not every officer was in favor of a coup and some generals even fought against an earlier coup attempt in 1961

>Pedro II was not couped by the army
???????????????????????

He's probably a Bolsonarista retard who worships milicos. The Brazilian Army is a fucking cancer, every time this country starts going forward they fuck it up (D. Pedro II, Getúlio Vargas, JK, Jango, etc.)

Is not a coup of the army if it was the a few republicans that caused it
They used a Marshall for it yes but putting the blame on the army is low