Russianbros? It's over

Russianbros? It's over...

Attached: 20220228_212308.png (760x302, 28.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646080162543.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Provide_Hope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>country with one of the highest amount of natural resources
>currency worth the same as argentinas

Attached: 1646091049809.png (988x844, 364.7K)

Great. I always wanted to buy land in Siberia.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646080162543.webm

Oh god...

is this real

natural resources are worth jack if you cant process them or make use of them
much like an american redneck sitting on acres of empty land won't be a billionaire because he doesn't have jack shit to make with

It's over...
American bros, do Provide Hope one more time please!

Attached: __nazrin_touhou_drawn_by_dakuazu__31d987b6218cfbff4d121b154bbc91e0.png (683x999, 908.71K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse

Don't know what this means but I really hope war ends soon, forgiveness is swift, Russia joins EU. War is shit and sanctions are just killing children with extra steps.

This will drag down some eu countries as well. I hope we will get some eu gibs this time since it's gonna be bad for us as well.

Sorry, i would have helped, but you posted t**h**.

Attached: 1623030056425.gif (112x112, 373.77K)

I still remember.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Provide_Hope

>Russia joins the EU
Why would they want to join?

There's still time Russia. Coup Putin install a EU friendly PM and call it a day. He doesn't even have to like trannies it can be like Poland where you enjoy the benefits of the EU without the nignogs

Attached: 1620947496414.gif (476x349, 159.17K)

>He doesn't even have to like trannies it can be like Poland where you enjoy the benefits of the EU without the nignogs
lol Poland is getting tranny propaganda imported into every university in the country
you either kick out western NGOs or you turn into London

>lol Poland is getting tranny propaganda imported into every university in the country
lmao just don't read it.
In my college I only seen one tranny and only had to do 1 sexual harassment questionnaire. Schools don't give a fuck unless it makes them money

russia had resources, eu has gibs, it's perfect harmony

Touhou is cute. You may not love it, but you cannot hate it.

They would have to reform quite a bit before they are allowed to join, that would be the end of Putin's regime as we know it

mous is cute but there are better.

Attached: 1614781159448.jpg (720x720, 58.67K)

now you can upgrade and buy it in moscow.
Nice.

Tbf Russia joining the EU would be amazing to Europe because that would mean ending the vassal status under amerilards

>Countries with alliances are vassals
Any Forumsturds really are the dumbest humans.

yeah they are you just need to have a native workforce and enough workers rights for the to get paid a retarded amount so you trade surplus bux
I mean Germany had to create the entire eurozone to fuck Southern and Eastern Europe over to get a trade surplus, we got ours from resources
everyone else ion the west loses money from their domestic economy overseas every single year

I'm not a poltard and most poltards are amerimutts, funny isn't it?!