What are your options to make it in your country if you aren't STEM or Medicine?

What are your options to make it in your country if you aren't STEM or Medicine?

Attached: 1646074102337.png (720x734, 641.23K)

Economy. Administrators are needed too.
Very needed are just people that know how to talk to people.

Tradies are in high demand. If you're a smart person and decide to go into a trade you have a high chance of successfully starting your own business too after some years, because most tradies are pretty dumb.

same here

Most people say trades, but which trades? How do you know which one is the right trade for you?

i am doing electricians apprenticeship currently and i'd honestly just test some out. but it really depends what you want. i personally chose electrician because i could potentially expand it into a proper degree to combine it with later on

>What are your options to make it in your country if you aren't STEM
none lmao

>make it in your country
Guess it depends on what you mean by that.

I'm an "Arborist", not sure what the term is in English, maybe the same. But in short I take care of, maintain and trim the cities trees in parks, promenades and even the nearby botanical garden.
I earn 41 871 kr (€3941) per month before taxes and even after taxes I have money than I need or spend even if I try. I live in a nice home, I got a new car and go on vacation for 3 weeks per year in some warm country (when covid isn't fucking life).

The term in America is “Mexican”

>manual labor

You don't suffer in Sweden. I would like to have that lifestyle too.

What the fuck how do you make so much money for doing such menial labor?

Politician, you can be a mouthbreather and swim in money.
Even easier if youre an immigrant, you dont even have to be able to form coherent sentences, check out sawsan chebli.

this. maybe some business degree shit and law is fine too

A bottle of vodka in Sweden is like 25€

Who the fuck counts his mensual salary before taxes?

Attached: 1625057703319.jpg (976x850, 75.95K)

Some of the highest paying jobs in Sweden (not counting stuff like bankers, CEO's etc) is and always have been people like welders, carpenters, plumbers, vacuum/flush and garbage truck drivers and so on.
Basically if it's work that nobody wants or thinks is glamorous then it's high paying because otherwise NOBODY is gonna work in those fields and that stuff still needs to be done.
Plus lets say you work as a shit flusher on a truck. You drive around the city fixing blocked drains and sewers.
The risk and hazard bonus alone will put you in the top 30% of earners.

>tfw fell for the agriculture meme
95% of jobs are about dying in shitty corporate farms 48+ hours a week with 2+ commute hours in the middle of the desert away from everyone for like 600 usd max
its supposed to be a thriving fucking business
at least i got lucky and got an office job after some months because of my good grades
how is it in the first world? may study a free master degree abroad again because of my grades so i may leave this hellscape
i wish i had done programming or some shit

Everyone in the Nordics. Whenever salary is mentioned here it's always before taxes.

Whats the point? Thats not the money you get

What did you study and where?

agriculture in unalm, supposedly best in the country

i heard that plumbers in the US make a shit ton of money, that true?

Not user but...
Any job that might be considered dangerous pays very well here. Same as night shift jobs.
I'm a night shift security guard for Securitas. I work the night shift in a large shipping harbor.

My basic salary is €2400/month.
But since I work nights and the job comes with risk and hazard my salary is suddenly bumped up to €3782/month. And I basically drive around in a golf cart, incel walk and sit in a coffee break room all night.

Be patient and apply for a Mars program, we need you to grow humanities future.

What the hell?! Thats more then what i earn as a front en programmer
How much do you earn after tax?

It's the money you earn and it's just a different way of thinking since taxes is kinda important to us. A lot of people have experienced our welfare system so being a high earner means you pay more taxes = you can feel good about your self. Especially if you have ever lived on NEETbux. It's a life changer.

mars is always 10 years away man
also i got a gf now so i can't just leave everything behind

Attached: 1609906086630.png (379x371, 145.72K)

Whats the incel walk?

I'm Law at San Marcos. I'm already past the point of no return, I wish I had my degree already so I could work or had chosen programming instead so I could finally get out of here.

Why not take a one year course on some language? That I will do after graduation.

Being a tradie here is a brand of a lower class and it doesnt matter how you make.

if you are unattractive and not white, just forget it

i've thought about that
it's about shame, basically and being completely honest, i worry about how my family, girlfriend, friends, and girlfriend's family will feel