Reminder that you all benefit from a US-led world order

For that reason alone, you should defend and protect it from anyone who would say or do it harm.

American elites could be raping and blood sacrificing children to dark gods and you should still support the USA because the alternative would be chaos and anarchy, the kind you would likely not survive.

We know what Pax Americana looks like but we don't know what Pax Rossiya or Pax Sinica would look like. Better to trust the evil you know.

Attached: 1361893234931.jpg (1024x819, 366.31K)

Based

God bless

Attached: burger.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

God Bless America

Attached: mcdc.jpg (1125x1120, 655.72K)

GOD BLESS

I am European. I only bow down to two masters: Brussels, and the spirits of my ancestors.

The massive, uncontrolled black/brown immigration into Europe and North America, something that the western powers-that-be are unanimous and iron willed in imposing, is infinitely more destructive than Russia could ever be.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS HAMBURGER

Brussels follows the US

It's over. Western elites are so degenerate and traitorous that they've lost the support of people. They've become a lot more authoritarian because their insular fag worshipping WEF bubble hates their electorates. Just look at Canada. Time to wheel out the guill*tines.

Thank you, burgerbros

Yes, but make America a leftist-majority nation with high social security and more pragmatism about the well-being of other countries and I'll accept it

the world is too large for one hegemon, it should be split between the two most influential powers.

Thank you for your service

Read about hegemonic stability theory you brainlet.
Honest to god, Americans are some of the dumbest posters on this board.

let people pick, Ukraine has pick you

seething mexcrement

Ye are the light of the world.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Attached: america-jesus.jpg (1280x864, 288.6K)

CHING CHANG CHONG

you just don't want it to happen because then Russia would run your life. but in the long run our grandchildren will be happier.

Idk. I don't perform well under a watchful eye

Attached: 8f8.jpg (678x674, 76.45K)

Cope more Yamal

The american world order is a meme. America can't even stop a bunch of rice farmers or goat herders.

America won't stop until every child is a dick sucking faggot.

Attached: 1644691484072.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)