One of the most gigachad viking leaders in Norwegian history

>One of the most gigachad viking leaders in Norwegian history
>Gets played by a black woman
Why do Wypipo do this?

Attached: images (61)~2.jpg (439x456, 63.36K)

This is very racist. Netflix (American imperialism) is trying to erase Norwegian history. Imagine if Martin Luther King was played by some blond Norwegian man or woman.

It isn’t white people doing this. It’s jews who want to undermine white history and make it “inclusive” so foreigners don’t feel left out

difference is norwegians have not been systematically oppressed or had their existence erased in all media for centuries

Don't care go back to Any Forums+ ratio

>norwegians have not been systematically oppressed or had their existence erased in all media for centuries
Lmao at that post

They were, by Danes and Swedes

the Bay Area is a very absurd place and that's where these companies cluster

Why dont you elect e-40 as govenor

The weirdos in the American movie/tv industry these days are the laughing stock of the world, including the sane majority of Americans

>the writer never said if the character was white
>just because the writer said the character was white the looks aren't important to the plot
>Fjordson Goldenhair can be played by a black woman not like he was a real person
>who cares if a real person's not portrayed accurately this isn't a documentary

False but wtf does this has to do with this forced bullshit.

This would be alright for somewhere in Africa where no europeans exist but for a costly international production, no.

That's happening to Norwegians right now; look at the OP.

Black women are attractive and i want to see more of them.

Attached: 1646054192145.jpg (1080x1257, 247.59K)

This is extremely retarded but if wypipo have a problem with this they should just make their own media and cast their own people

only if they’re with white men

i dont care to tag every retard in this shit thread, i just want to tell you that IT'S NOT REAL YOU FAGGOTS

just make a fictional character if you need to, don't change a historical figure for no reason.
also you're still playing whypipo roles in whypipo history, instead of telling your own historic stories.

fucking hate globohomo so much

Attached: Shut up bitch.webm (480x272, 138.07K)

Is this really leftards cope ?

Stop consooming angloid garbage

>norwegians have not been systematically oppressed
actually funny post

Attached: 1645970504491.png (420x410, 433.44K)

I genuinely want to kill Americans, even though its likely a troll post the fact that the majority of your people think like this makes me deserve you need a mass culling.

That doesn’t make it right. Get your own stories for once.

The difference between what and what? We're only talking about one thing.

The worse is that its 100% politic, they dont even take the pain anymore to subtilly pass their agenda, no, straight viking queen with black skin, normal.

I don't watch any trash like this but it feels bad that enough people still do that it keeps being made

Attached: 1637457496715.webm (390x460, 203.27K)