Poor cunts thread

>100 euros was 200 turkish liras 10 years ago
>now its 1600 turkish liras
Discuss your poor cunts, what led to your shitty economy, your predictions for it and blogpost/talk about where youre gonna migrate
1st world 'poors' are allowed too, but ONLY if they earn less than their cunts minimum wage

Attached: random map from wikipedia citing no sources.png (2560x1290, 648.03K)

1998. Never recovered ever since. But we got used to it.

Measuring your salary in dollars is irrelevant. I don't buy anything in dollars.

>Smartest Brazilian

Just stop being poor lol

If your country is a cesspit like Argentina and has to import everything it consumes, them I'm sorry, but don't assume every country to be like that.

I pirate my media
I drive local car
I buy local food
I buy local appliance*

*execption to computers and phones

grandpa said korea was a actual backward shithole full of dirt roads. that was the time when we actually have a industry second to japan.

times have changed but were slowly going there

Why are your dictators so stupid?
Franco got a shithole country and left it in great shape but erdo and putin seem only good at getting westerners to sanction them.

>what led to your shitty economy
Bad voting decisions & corruption culture.
>blogpost/talk about where youre gonna migrate
I've grown out of wanting to escape to rich western countries. Actually fantasizing about moving to Kigali, Rwanda desu. My shillings would be worth a lot there, it's safe af, great climate and environment, hot women, they (try to) speak swahili plus English, can easily go back and forth......what's not to like.
Equitorial Guinea looks comfy too but spanish is gay.

>don't assume every country to be like that
He's not retarded, the old man is just having a good time bullying the people before he dies of old age

Attached: brazilimports.png (822x868, 125.59K)

Damn, I forgot to buy my Nuclear Reactor this morning, silly me.

clothes, electronics, cars are all usually made abroad. kys

Electronics yes. Clothes? No lol

If your currency suddenly crashed as hard as the turkish lira, prices of Machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers would go up the roof and slaughter your local industry and companies, making your life shit and increasing unemployment. Don't larp Brazil as some autarky state, you would be hit just as hard as any of us if your currency were to drop

>I pirate my media
based, I built a home server for seeding torrents and helping fellow pirates.

But our currency did drop as much as the lira and absolutely nothing changed in my life.
The only things affected by it were fuel and electronics prices. You should be worried about inflation way more than exchange rates.

That's true.

stop lying, 99.9% of clothes are made in like vietnam or malaysia or some shit

Yeah, our country's manufacturing sector and industrial capability was relatively decent back then during Quirino's time. He's the most underrated Filipino president. His Import-control policy helped encouraged local industries to substitute foreign inputs and stimulate our manufacturing sector. But everything went to shit when Macapagal became president and liberalized our economy and our exchange rates and Marcos made shit worse.

I don't think that this protectionist industrialization would have been sustainable in the long term but it was far better than our situation today where our leaders push for protectionism not for the sake of industrializing but for maintaining caciquism. I wish we had more leaders who are actually committed to industrializing the country. Central Luzon is just screaming to be urbanized and industrialized.

Retarded politicians and even more retarded voters.

On this side of the world a lot of stuff is made in Latin America. Cars, clothes, electronics, planes, anything. My dads iphone was made in Brazil. Also Mexico recently surpassed China as our main trade partner.

Attached: 90051-bmwplant-mexico-reuters6.jpg (3053x1883, 2.85M)