With every step the "west" takes against the common folk of Russia I start to question if I really hate this bald ass...

With every step the "west" takes against the common folk of Russia I start to question if I really hate this bald ass feral ooga booga that larps as a president of our country
Western states think it's gonna work that way so we get poorer and ask the authorities why is that and topple the monke, but I am afraid it's going to work otherwise and backfire just like it always does
As far as I can see right now it makes common people poorer and angrier at the west because we have already coped with the fact that the monke is not going to stop until he's dead

Attached: 1566404497193.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

We will partition your country you soviet ape

Why do Russians always blame others instead of themselves?

And so to wrap this up we are turning into a Soviet Union 2.0 but with much butthurt and angry population.
I unironically see people wanting to nuke the EU and the US. Like normal people who minded their everyday lives. They weren't like that even back in 2014

Attached: 16425225513790.jpg (568x688, 90.97K)

>monke invades
>"the west did this"
Go back to your breadline

Attached: 1645533622484.webm (358x396, 2.95M)

are you actually losing the war or is it just western / ukraine propaganda?

Attached: 5b6b0034af173577.jpg (1592x918, 155.5K)

Bring back the communist party after tsaring le monke. K thanks

Keep wanting, impotent monky

Oh no if only the west just allowed Russia to invade wherever they want :(

this is some next-gen coping mechanism

>1000s die in Eastern regions fighting hohol pigs
>the west
>nothing
>russia invades ukraine
>YASSSS PROUD FREEDOM FIGHTERS GO

I agree--Sanctions aren't just cruel they also seem to do the opposite of tearing people away from their leader. Right now innocent Russians have no one to stand for them--except Putin. Same with Germans and Hitler etc.

This conflict is entirely a product of different jewish factions infighting with each other. I am completely convinced no actual Russian or Ukrainian person wants this war but they are forced into fighting and killing each other by their jewish or jew owned leaders

is that really sanna?

Cry about it

Due to our military high ranks being a bunch of incompetent faggots we are probably having like ~800 KIA and more vehicles turned into nothing.
You can see dozens of videos with our convoys bombed but with surprisingly no bodies around.
I also dont know what the plan was but our army is NOT MOTIVATED at all in this conflict. I would say 50% of all the troops on ground weren't ready to invade and thought they were indeed conducting and exercise in Belarus/Crimea
I am not saying I want that. That was the common folk want, it seems. Fuck that though

Getting embargoed because you're invading a neighbor, that's pretty standard issue stuff.

and?

Why won’t Putin nuke those subhumans back to the stone age already

please tell me this is her

I never voted for put in or his bootlickers in the goverment. I encourage other people to do the same. I participated in the protests against election fraud in my town somewhat 10 years ago. Am i supposed to go full Lee Harvey Osvald on Putin now? What am i to blame for?

Yes. We tested her

>poogyptian calling anyone subhuman

Attached: egypt.png (1200x600, 1.7M)

>IOC just banned Belarusian and Russian athletes
What's next?

So your pension is gone. What else is there to do? An actual military confrontation? Nothing at all? He made this decision. He knew 100% that this would happen. He kept his assets in Russia and him and his pals will be perfectly fine. He has no problem with you being fucked over.

Proud Nato cocksuckers

>What's next?
Cutting us off from the global internet to fight Putin (punish the people which would only make them cheer for him because there is going to be no other choice)

What's that monstrosity? I prefer to live in an African village made of mud and straw.

i must fill her finnish womb with my seed

What should the west do then? They can't take direct military action because of the nukes and because nobody benefits from escalation. They can't just ignore Russian aggression because otherwise it will keep happening. They can't apply further diplomatic pressure because Russia is already in effect a pariah state and doesn't care about how others see them. Economic force is the only option left that might work, and evidently it does, and the only one that doesn't lead to massive loss of life.

Have you faced the worst of the sanctions so far?

>and the only one that doesn't lead to massive loss of life.
>

>make them cheer for him because there is going to be no other choice
Why are Russians such pussies compared to Ukrainians?

Aren't Ukranians the ones begging for Nato to help them? Wasn't Ukraine the on shelling Luhansk and Donbass for years killing thousands of civilians?

>Am i supposed to go full Lee Harvey Osvald on Putin now

Why do you think we're starving you?

Now collapse your government like the hungry third worlder you are.

Pretty sure carpet bombing with sanctions is better than targeting the ruling elites, their friends and families.

How did the ceasefire negotiations go? Didn't they take place in Belarus?

Attached: 55666665874.jpg (569x539, 30.58K)

Actually I hear the Nazi SS Ukrainian president was personally executing innocent child civilians for speaking Russian ever since Ukraine invaded the rightful Russian oblast of Crimea in 2014.

>Iran doesn't compete against athletes from murdering apartheid regime
>west: NOOOO YOU CAN'T BRING POLITICS INTO SPORTS!! BAN IRAN!!
>russia invades ukraine
>BAN RUSSIA FROM EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!
Fucking hypocrites. We live in clown world.

Attached: 1570413612970.png (378x357, 75.26K)

The thing about hard sanctions like others have mentioned itt is that it can lead to the opposite and let the government drum up support because the people are angry and bitter

>invade sovereign nation
>everyone treats you as a pariah state
>laugh off sanctions against oligarchs
>people sanction you more, even neutral Switzerland
>No one, not even China, votes with you in UNSC sessions
>it's everyone else's fault
holy kek

Mean to reply to

Last time(90s) that Russia recovered from difficult economic circumstances the population was young and there was infinite potential.
Now the population is old or churka.
I can't even laugh at how badly they've managed to fuck up.

Economic force does lead to loss of life though.
I don't know the solution. But its not kinder to slowly starve kids than it is to bomb them. And in fact a lot of sanctioned nations just languish for years on end and nothing is ever resolved, everyone just suffers.

The only solution I see is using a time machine to go back in time and bring Russia close day 1, i.e. include them in NATO/EU etc. There is no time machine for that but we can avoid making the same mistake with nations like Turkey or China. Put Turkey in the EU.

They were collapsed by you using them as cannon fodder.

>Why are Russians such pussies compared to Ukrainians?
Ukrainians never had a government this authoritarian, google what they do in our prisons. Keywords: mop, anus.
And russians have got more to lose than them.
We are pussies to topple off our government but not to start a war. I dont know how it works