Does the EU realise that we are going to need more money because of the russian embargo?

Does the EU realise that we are going to need more money because of the russian embargo?
They better send the bucks fast if they don't want us switching sides, there are lots of roads and commieblocks that need renovating

Attached: 7F2E86C1-EB50-4DDC-820F-2899D029CAC1.png (976x850, 684.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-robbed-in-berlin-supermarket/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Does the EU
not my problem

Get a job and pay your debt

This but unironically.
One of the reason so-called EU "gibs" exist is to prevent EE from becoming satellites of another power.
Also West, give Schengen and Visa Waiver already

this. german paypigs need to gibe monies quick or shit is going to unravel.

There will be gibs all around

Socioeconomic and geopolitical reasons have led to my country being poor today
Western countries that are better off because of colonialism and exploitation should give us money to improve our country

>russian embargo
You should just starve to death with your albo-rat brothers.

Is Donkeydonia part of the EU THOUGH?

nah but all nato members will be thrown a bone

>Also West, give Schengen and Visa Waiver already
The second this happens every gipsy in Romania goes straight to Berlin

That would be an improvement to Berlin.

politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-robbed-in-berlin-supermarket/

I hope EU would enjoy buying oil from USA for tripled price, spineless cucks.

you have done this to yourself and to us, you have doomed all of europe Ivan

USA doesnt even have enough oil for itself. They also killed our pipeline project which would have given them millions of barrels per day.

>The second this happens every gipsy in Romania goes straight to Berlin
They have been for almost 15 years, even before. It's not primarily about people
The Schengen issue affects the transport of cargo and our companies have huge losses due to delays and lengthy checks, for like 10 years
It's actually almost like an economic sanction against us and Bulgaria by the West.
Also foreign companies might prefer a Schengen country like Hungary than Romania

>Ivan
Kinda irrelevant to this thread, but in my 30 years, I never met any slav named Ivan. Now this makes me really think.

USA has shale oil and could get enough oil if they allow fracking

Africa is empty now due to mass emigration. So the neo EU will be founded in Africa, fu of rare and virgin precious stones.

EU need to establish an empire. Exterminate the subhumans in Africa and the Middle East and take their oil, metals and minerals.

If China does not create an alternative system to Swift, we will run out of fertilizer and they will run out of soybeans. I think it's good that they do it fast.