I will write your name in hieroglyphics. I will do so alphabetically, even though it may not be that accurate...

I will write your name in hieroglyphics. I will do so alphabetically, even though it may not be that accurate, because I still ain’t sure on how to write names with only symbols for consonants.

Attached: DwrwwA.png (988x370, 54.23K)

Can you write Paul?

Alphabetically, like this. But I guess I can try to do it more correctly, since it’s a simple name.

Attached: pAwrw001.png (736x190, 29.4K)

Here it is. It’s my guess. First symbol is transliterated as “p” and has the same pronunciation as in English. Second sign is transliterated as “w” and can either have this pronunciation or represent that a syllable ends in a vowel (since Paul is pronounced like /pɔːl/). The last symbol represents “r”, whose pronunciation may have been something similar to English “l” in some stages of Ancient Egyptian. The complete transliteration is thus “pwr”. In regards to the last symbol, it’s simply used as a determinative that the whole words refers to the name of a man (y-you’re a man, right?).

Attached: pAwrw001.png (334x190, 15.62K)

>The last symbol represents “r”
Actually, it’s the third one (𓂋). It’s only the last in fact pronounced hieroglyphic.

Can you write cunny king?

Can you write Deez?

Please do mine.
It's Felipe Mattar.

Not sure how to write “astute” in Egyptian, plus the fact that I don’t know adjective syntax yet. But king is surely like this (nswt). Modern pronunciation is NEH-soot.

Attached: nswt001.png (302x190, 8.38K)

Here it is.

Attached: djjz001.png (573x190, 21.12K)

has to be larp

Attached: 28049569-6447-4A35-A01A-C9AEA695E9D3.jpg (960x928, 74.87K)

based

These hieroglyphs unironically exist. Indeed, the last hieroglyphic inscription ever found started with a penis + a random sign (the whole meaning is “in front of”).

Luke

>8=D is a +6,000 year old, universal symbol
how can femoids even compete

the ᛈ rune symbolizes a vagina

Your name is quite easy and I was able to write it in a really compacted way. This is probably how Egyptians would truly write it, not from some imprecise alphabet bullshit.

Attached: rwk001.png (391x190, 16K)

What about mine :(

Send dick pics first, Sayuri.

if that were actually her then sexually harassing her would mean you would get the death penalty fyi

what

she is the queen of Brazil and Portugal.

Can you do Abraham/Avra'am?

>One tranny doomed everyone in Brazil called Felipe
Fuck