Admit it. We would all gladly accept 5 million Ukranian refugees any day than a single nigger

Admit it. We would all gladly accept 5 million Ukranian refugees any day than a single nigger.

Attached: flag-of-ukraine.jpg (1000x667, 13.6K)

>implying
Every single bbc video on ukraine evacuation has featured Black people lel

Obviously. We're both Slavs.

yes and I would gladly encourage them to breed like rabbits and only speak their own langeage here

Yes, and I'm ashamed since I'm black.

>praying every night for Ukrainian refugees to come here
>and also praying that those Haitian refugees went back to their shithole
Am I a terrible person?

You have a very strange attitude toward things.

Yes but that’s because I want a qt slav waifu to take in.

Yes you are.

What is there to admit? It's known fact.

Attached: 1601433227046.png (439x260, 80.57K)

You're just a traitor.

A based traitor.

You sound based for a black man

Sup uncle tom

are they worse than black americans or other carribeans

>mfw my region has been receiving ukrainian refugees since 2014 and they've done nothing but become whores and criminals with just a few of them actually finding proper jobs and managing to sustain themselves without robbing someone

Attached: 1586695349586.gif (352x264, 1.68M)

no, Haitians must be the most retarded breed of niggers in existence. they got their "liberty" handed to them the earliest and they completely squandered it

Yes.
Accepting people in need is normal.

if all blacks were like you racism wouldn't exist

No, not based, he'll go to hell for turning against his kind and siding with (((w7*T3s)))

Which part of Ukraine are the reffos from?

>emigrating to serfdom dictatorship
Yeah you received the most mentally challenged ones

couldnt they just go west?

>wow Any Forums notice me look at how based I am!!!
Kill yourself you pathetic subhuman

They should fit right in then

I would gladly accept them, but my country is a shithole ruled by pro-putin commies.

Yes? That goes for you too yellow monkey.

Based and true.
>PLEASE LOOK AT ME I'M A NEGRO WITH A NON-NEGRO OPINION HOW BASED AM I GUYS???
>WOW BASED BLACK MAN COME OVER AND FUCK OUR WOMEN
Embarrassing embarrassing.

Donbass, Lugansk. The regions Ukraine claims to be Ukrainian. We also have a lot of Ukrainians from Kharkov and Chernigov
ok slave to germans
they don't speak ukrainian
pakis groom tens of thousands of white british underage girls into sexual slavery, think about that Nigel.

i am going to be that single negro and turn singapore in a living nightmare

all me

>they don't speak ukrainian
I mean go to west of ukraine, how hard can ukrainian even be for a russian speaker

Ukrainians are based and very nice. I've talked with numerous uber drivers from Ukraine here and they seem like the best kind of people.

>I mean go to west of ukraine
I know you meant it, that's why I said 'they don't speak Ukrainian'
>how hard can ukrainian even be for a russian speaker
Imagine you had to learn polish

If the 56%ers wouldn't have stepped in during WW2 you wouldn't breathe but whatever.

It's nice that you have this self-awareness and realize how shitty your kind are.

i want a massive nuclear war. i will die happy knowing ill see all of you fucking scum in hell

Trust me, you don't want Haitian mass migration here.

>t. gwada

we won without any help apart from a couple of tanks and rifles, but ok, swedoid. Still seething we fucked you over and created Finland?

Attached: svenska-svinska.jpg (500x381, 44.08K)

>Imagine you had to learn polish
i can comunicate relatively well with bulgars when they speak slowly, you both speak east slavic language

I will be in heaven seeing as how I'm neither American filth nor a Russian dog. Heaven is Germanic-protestant exclusively.

Seriously tho your pres has Alzheimers and Putin is a megalomaniac we are all screwed.

true
even the hookers were always nice, always do their best to please me unlike those fucking russians with their princess complex

as long as you're dead you hateful fuck

More blacks is always better, go fuck yourself uncle tom.

An average Russian speaker can understand only about 30-35% of Ukrainian, Ukrainians can understand about 50-60% of Russian.
Even though both Russian and Ukrainian are eastern slavic languages, Russian has had much more old church slavonic influence than Ukrainian.