>centre of global culture
>see your nation portrayed as the default in global pop culture
>vast amounts of natural beauty
>vast amounts of climates
>civic nationalism instead of ethnic nationalism
>its primary immigration 'problem' is catholics who speak a european language
>only developed nation without dog shit demographics
>freedom of speech
>B-B-BUT BRO I LIKE SUFFER BECAUSE I ERM... I JUST DO OK!

Why are they like this?

Attached: 036.png (600x584, 170.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEPAINUSA672N
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposable_household_and_per_capita_income#Median
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are soft little snowflakes basically, sheltered people.
Never experienced a single real problem in their lives

>YOU CAN WAGE FOR MR GOLDBERG AND MAKE SLIGHTLY MORE MONEY THAN WHEN I WAGE FOR MR GOLDBERG SO YOU DONT SUFFER

The irony of these posts coming from firsties. Try living in an actual 3rd world country.

I guess it's easy for me to say I'm happy here because I was born in a middle class family (not lower or upper, just middle) and had it relatively easy compared to most here. However, not everyone here has it good. There are plenty of poors here just like any other country. Wages are stagnant while cost of living goes up. Might not affect me now, but it very well may catch up, even if I have a six figure salary soon.

The average American makes less than 35k a year before tax, gets no sick leave, gets no vacation leave, gets no parental leave, has to work 52 weeks a year at 45-50 hours a week, and has to pay $400 or so a month for basic health insurance, on top of which he has to pay $8000 deductible before the insurance starts to pay anything.

If you're rich here, then yeah it's another story.

>The average American makes less than 35k a year before tax
Lmao no. This is after taxes and transfers btw.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-02-25T23-00-02.586Z.png (419x950, 54.99K)

>wikipedia

Here's a real source

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEPAINUSA672N

it's a little over 35k a year

Not adjusted for taxes and transfers and you also said average in your previous post rather than median. The US still crushes the other countries in disposable income if you use the median, and btw ">wikipedia" is using the OECD as its source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposable_household_and_per_capita_income#Median

because post war USA was the greatest time to be alive and with anything less they feel wronged

>civic nationalism instead of ethnic nationalism
>its primary immigration 'problem' is catholics who speak a european language
>only developed nation without dog shit demographics
everyone i know who works for a school district says that huwhite Americans are going to be a minority soon.

>all of this is unaffordable
>good luck if you're looking for an entry level job without connections
>get shot everywhere
>heroin zombies everywhere
>HFCS in everything
>no walkabolity outside of cities
>people are dumb
>get circumcised at birth without choice
>no health insurance
>pay uni debt into your late 30s
>coons everywhere

Average is a useless metric since it is distorted by all the wealthy celebrities and CEOs here earning hundreds of millions a year.

Also, disposable income is a useless metric for comparing the US to other developed countries since (1) most of that "disposable income" is actually used to pay for healthcare and health insurance premiums and (2) cost of living is much higher here compared to other nations.

you forgot being severely unhealthy and hormonally imbalanced thanks to all the fluoride and xenoestrogens

>Average is a useless metric
OK but you used the term average first, I agree that median is better.
>most of that "disposable income" is actually used to pay for healthcare and health insurance premiums
Nope. It accounts for taxes and transfers.
>"the balance of primary incomes of an institutional unit or sector by adding all current transfers, except social transfers in kind, receivable by that unit or sector and subtracting all current transfers, except social transfers in kind, payable by that unit or sector; it is the balancing item in the Secondary Distribution of Income Account" [1] "plus transfers in kind" received mainly from government, such as healthcare and education.

>cost of living is much higher here compared to other nations.
This is completely delusional, the US is a remarkably cheap country because it doesn't have massive consumption taxes like most other developed countries do.

Attached: oqrfr41jc1v71.jpg (1170x1363, 139.64K)

Because we compare ourselves to Western and Northern Europe and feel wronged. The average Western European has a much higher quality of life than the average American.

Unless you make like 150k a year or more and work in an industry that treats you well, you are much better off in Europe.

lol where the fuck you live?

>The average Western European has a much higher quality of life than the average American.
How do you people get this way?
Are the Any Forums memes that powerful?

Dumb Europeans

I hear sirens literally everyday. My taxes are being used to tear down the forest I played in as a kid and build “affordable” housing. My apartment complex provides free maintenance, but all the works have been replaced with L*tinxs that never do the job correctly and cannot speak English. I am in misery.

It's not memes, it's real numbers from the OECD.

For example:

A minimum wage burger flipper at McDonald's in Denmark makes $22/hour after taxes and gets full healthcare coverage, 6 weeks paid vacation, unlimited sick time, and 10 months parental leave.

An American in the same role at McDonald's makes minimum wage ($8/hr before taxes) and gets no benefits. No vacation, no sick time, no parental leave, no health coverage, nothing.

You haven't travelled much, have you?

designates street cleaners make 200k in USA
you can't suffer

Attached: 1645831510372.jpg (1035x1395, 777.71K)

>Denmark

>minimum 40% tax on cars
good example

Taxpayer money is literally used to abort fetuses

you can win 1 million internet points if you can prove that's true

You don't need cars in Denmark, everything is in walking distance and there is excellent public transportation.

This is a lie. Show me a job posting online where it has that salary listed. (Spoiler: you won't).

Attached: Future_bart_3.jpg (259x195, 7.66K)